ACNH - FALL UPDATE IS LIVE
The new Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fall update is now live. Patch Notes haven't dropped just yet, but we normally see Nintendo of Japan publish first.
Players should also be able to pick up a special Ring-Con furniture item gift when you check your in-game mail next time you log in.
Your new ACNH update should download automatically, but for those needing help, here's a quick guide on the steps you should follow to do it manually.
HOW TO UPDATE ANIMAL CROSSING ON NINTENDO SWITCH?
- Connect the Nintendo Switch console to the internet.
- Return to the HOME Menu and launch the game.
- The update will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update is installed, the newest version number will be displayed on the title screen.
Original Story - Animal Crossing: New Horizons fans, the time is almost here - the big 1.5 version update arrives tomorrow. September 30.
It'll bring Halloween-related content, including costumes, furniture, and more, as well as huge new features including Pumpkin farming.
Here's all we know about patch 1.5.0 for Animal Crossing New Horizons!
Animal Crossing Version 1.5.0 Patch Notes
We'll have the full patch notes soon enough, but for now, here's everything we know of that's coming to the game as part of this free update:
Halloween brings its own set of rewards and content.
The event kicks off from 5PM on October 31, and you can earn special rewards by chatting to Jack, the Halloween Czar.
- New Halloween Costumes are coming to Able Sisters
- Villagers will wear Halloween Costumes, too
- Players can buy Candy for Villagers (but only one per day!)
- Farming is making its long-awaited debut in New Horizons, albeit just for Pumpkins for now, with multiple colours of Pumpkin. Get started by buying seeds from Leif or Nook's Cranny.
- Players can also customise their villager further, with new eye and skin colours, as well as new Haunt and Scare emotes.
- The Nookphone is getting an update, too, allowing players to more quickly access their emotes.
- Players will also be able to have Luna log multiple dream visits, so you can more easily revisit previous dreams.
As we mentioned before, Jack the Halloween Czar is our newest island visitor.
He'll offer "Spooky" in-game items on Halloween, so be sure to log in on the day itself!
- Pumpkin Arch
- Candy Set
- Lantern Set
- Lantern Stand
- Pumpkin Fence
- Pumpkin Stack
- Pumpkin Stool
This update's free item is the Ring-Con from Ring Fit Adventure, which will be available once players download the 1.5 update.