We are now just a week away from the big event!
New DIY recipes, activities, emotes, villagers and more await you in the spookiest update yet.
There is an ample amount of content inside, so let's take you through it all!
Here's what's coming just in time for Halloween!
Latest News - One Week To Go - October 24th
Just one more week until the czar of Halloween of arrives in New Horizons.
Animal Crossing players can enjoy the Halloween update from September 30th.
The update should go live around 2am BST.
You can check out the full trailer for the Fall Update below.
- New Halloween Costumes are coming to Able Sisters
- Villagers will wear Halloween Costumes, too
- Players can buy Candy for Villagers (but only one per day!)
- Farming is making its long-awaited debut in New Horizons, albeit just for Pumpkins for now, with multiple colours of Pumpkin. Get started by buying seeds from Leif or Nook's Cranny.
- Players can also customise their villager further, with new eye and skin colours, as well as new Haunt and Scare emotes.
- The Nookphone is getting an update, too, allowing players to more quickly access their emotes.
- Players will also be able to have Luna log multiple dream visits, so you can more easily revisit previous dreams.
- Pumpkin-themed Items
- Jack the Halloween Czar is our newest island visitor
- Ring-Con from Ring Fit Adventure
Since Halloween is at the end of October, the bulk of the month is going to be spent preparing for the spooky holiday.
During the trailer, we can see we are going to be able to purchase Candy at the store.
This will be useful for DIY recipes and during Halloween when trick-or-treaters come to your door!
SWEET: Candy can be bought and shared with villagers
Below is an image of some of the new outfits/costumes players will be able to purchase!
DRESS TO IMPRESS: Kit your Villager in the best costume you can find!
It also appears there are going to be some new DIY recipes for players to check out.
These are centered around the Pumpkin!
Some of these will probably include:
- Pumpkin Pie
Trick or Treat
During the end of the trailer, a special appearance is made by Jack, or 'the czar of Halloween'
It is unknown as of now what Jack has in store for players, but it appears we will be able to go trick or treating with all of our villagers!
A Ring Con item from Ring Fit Adventure will be sent as an in-game gift for all users that download the Animal Crossing New Horizons autumn update!