Super Smash Bros Ultimate will be getting a brand new DLC fighter soon... or two.
Pyra and Mythra will be joining as a "two-in-one" character, following on from Sephiroth.
Here's everything you need to know about the next Super Smash Bros Ultimate fighters.
The characters will arrive today, March 4!
Who Are Pyra and Mythra?
Both appearing in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Pyra and Mythra are two characters that share one body.
Acting as an ally to lead character Rex, both have their own range of attacks and abilities.
Players can switch between both characters using down special.
Pyra is focused on power, while Mythra is faster. This means that each has their own moveset, and control differently right down to thinks like jumping.
While Pyra hits harder, Mythra is often more forgiving to use – she has better recovery when thrown off of the stage.
- Pyra's neutral special is Flame Nova, which damages enemies on both sides.
- Pyra's side special is Blazing End, which is a projectile with variable distance but can be reflected.
- Pyra's up special is Prominence Revolt, which is great for launching enemies and attempting to recover vertically.
- Mythra's neutral special is Lightning Buster, which attacks with multiple hits in front.
- Mythra's side special is Photon Edge, which warps her forward while dishing out damage but leaves her vulnerable.
- Mythra's up special is Ray of Punishment, which sends her into the air and allows her to fire arrows downward – but these can be reflected.
Pyra's Final Smash is called Burning Sword, which Mythra's is called Sacred Arrow.
The former is for KOs, and the latter is ideal for damage-dealing.
Mii Fighter Costumes
This time around, the costumes are:
- Monster Hunter: Hunter Equipment (Swordfighter)
- Monster Hunter: Rathalos Equipment (Swordfighter)
- Monster Hunter: Felyne (Swordfighter)
- Ghosts 'n' Goblins: Arthur (Swordfighter)
Check out the duo's announcement below: