The launch of Sniper Elite 5 is right around the corner much to the excitement of fans looking forward to some pinpoint sniping precision. Rebellion's latest chapter in the series looks better than ever and as PC hardware continues to improve, players are asking for information on the Sniper Elite 5 system requirements.
PC players use various combinations of hardware to extract the maximum performance from their software and as new products appear on a regular basis, it's important to know what's needed in order to run Sniper Elite 5 as smoothly as possible.
Sniper Elite 5 Minimum System Requirements
There are the minimum system requirements needed to run Sniper Elite 5:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and Operating System
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i3-811 or equivalent
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX12 capable GPU with 4GB VRAM
- Storage: 85 GB available space.
If you meet the criteria, then you can play Sniper Elite 5 with minimal issues. We recommend running the game using low graphics settings to maximise frame rate.
- Read More: Sniper Elite 5 Review - Back in Time
Sniper Elite 5 Recommended System Requirements
If you possess some high-end hardware, you'll want to see all of the detail Sniper Elite has to offer. Here are the recommended system requirements to run the game:
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-8400 or equivalent
- Memory: 16GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX12 capable GPU with 6GB VRAM
- Storage: 85 GB of available space
The recommended system requirements will allow you to run the game on medium settings at the very least. For more detail, crank them up to the maximum but if you want better performance, it's best to leave them on medium to strike a balance between frame rate and graphical detail.
That's all there is to know about the Sniper Elite 5 system requirements. For more, check out our Sniper Elite page for the latest news and guides on the franchise.