Season 3 of the free-to-play era has been motoring along as we get yet another update - update 1.97.
Rocket League is regularly updated to address ongoing issues, bugs and implement fresh changes.
Update 1.96 squashed a few of them, but it looks like it may have created a few others.
Here's what we know about update 1.97 for Rocket League.
The new update will go live on May 19th at 4 p.m. PDT/11 p.m. UTC and 12 a.m. BST (on the 20th).
As of right now, there are no official patch notes until the update arrives.
Here's a look at the known issues currently plaguing Rocket League that could be fixed in this next update:
- Removed Utopia Coliseum (Snowy) from map rotation due to crash reports
- Several Decals affect appearance of Octane’s body trim
- Grass textures in the main menu are inconsistent
- Several boosts (Rad Rock, Season 4 Rewards) display incorrectly when previewed in the Garage
- The grass in Forbidden Temple (Day) changes appearance near the player's car when High Quality Shaders are disabled
- Visual inconsistency on Visionary Wheels
- [Xbox One] Some players on Xbox One may have performance issues on Forbidden Temple (Day)