Season 3 of the free-to-play era has begun in Rocket League!
Rocket League is regularly updated to address ongoing issues, bugs and implement fresh changes.
Update 1.95 squashed a few of them, but it looks like it may have created a few others.
Here's what we know about update 1.96 for Rocket League.
The new update could live on May 4th at 4 p.m. PDT/11 p.m. UTC and 12 a.m. BST (on the 5th).
- This update prepares Rocket League for upcoming NASCAR and Formula 1 content
CHANGES AND UPDATES
Arena Rotation Adjustments
- Salty Shores (Night) added to the rotation in all Playlists
- Reduced frequency of some arenas in the rotation (Wasteland, Farmstead)
- Neon Fields and Forbidden Temple (Day) have been removed from rotation until additional revisions can be made
- Made it clearer which items cannot be traded to other players while on the Trade In page
- Fixed an EOS cloud sync error that was preventing some players from accessing item inventory
- Fixed a bug causing players to join the incorrect Private Match
- Fixed the “Add Players” pop-up that was appearing far more frequently than intended
- Fixed appearance of Anispray Rocket Boost
- Friends List appearance will now scale correctly with the rest of the user interface