Rocket League's cars are great fun to drive, but they're also impressively customisable.
While you can unlock plenty of parts via the in-game store or through unlocking lootboxes through playing, you can also redeem codes for freebies.
Keep reading for everything you need to know, including how to redeem codes, what codes have expired and what codes are working at the time of writing.
Read More - How To Crush Players In Rocket League Gridiron
How To Redeem Rocket League Promo Codes
To unlock free content in Rocket League, you'll need to head into the game's main menu.
Head to "Options", "Extras", and then "Redeem Code".
Where can you find codes you ask? Psyonix occasionally releases them to players, but they'll also sneak them into trailers.
We'll update our codes here as we hear more.
Rocket League Promo Codes That Work
Here is a list of Rocket League codes that work as of September 2021:
- popcorn – Unlocks Limited Popcorn Rocket Boost
As we mentioned above, we'll update this as more working promo codes are released by Psyonix.
Expired Rocket League Promo Codes
- rlnitro: Unlocks the Breakout: Nitro Circus Deval and Antenna.
- Bekind: Unlocks the VCR Limited Topper.
- couchpotato: Unlocks Couch Potato Limited Player Title.
- rlbirthday: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- SARPBC: Unlocks the SARPBC logo, song, car, and Moai Antenna.
- shazam: Unlocks the Octane: Shazam Limited Decal and Shazam Limited Wheels.
- Truffleshuffle: Unlocks the Octane: The Goonies Limited Decal.
- wrestlemania: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- WWE18: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.
- wwedads: Unlocks two WWE banners, antennas, and wheels.