Venture Tale codes can now be used by anyone on the Roblox platform, and a new one has dropped for the occasion. Available as a paid experience for a couple of years now, Venture Tale has gone free, and new codes are likely to drop as the player counts creep up.
Down below, we're going to do what we always do here: provide you with a list of working Venture Tale codes, track expired codes, and show you how exactly you need to redeem them in your game. It's not as straightforward as some other Roblox titles, so you'll want to read on if you're confused.
For more Roblox codes, you don't need to go far. If you're looking for the popular anime action games, Project Slayers codes, Anime Warriors codes, and Attack on Titan Evolution codes are all worth looking into. Try Anime Adventures codes if you're looking for an ensemble game.
All working Venture Tale codes
- savethegoblings - (NEW)
The following Venture Tale codes were last checked and confirmed expired on September 20, 2022:
How do I redeem Venture Tale codes?
- Launch Venture Tale through Roblox.
- Complete the tutorial (if you're playing for the first time).
- Find the Codes and Rewards area between the Starter Shop and Play areas
- Talk to the NPC and select 'Redeem Code'.
- Enter your Venture Tale code and hit redeem.
First and foremost, you need to complete the tutorial before you can use any Venture Tale codes. You need to beat up, shoot, and blast dummies with a variety of weapons, take on (and dodge) some goblins, and talk to a faceless person a whole lot. It's a nightmare for rerolling, but you probably won't want to anyway.
- Check out: FIFA 23 highest potential players
Once that's done, you'll land yourself in the main town. Wander around until you find the area that says Codes and Rewards, walk into it, and tell the NPC you want to redeem codes. Type your Venture Tale codes into the box and you'll get your prize.
How do I get more Venture Tale codes?
If you'd rather not rely on our updating this list in a timely manner, there are a few ways to snipe Venture Tale codes before we have a chance to feature them here.
Like any good Roblox game, Venture Tale codes drop on both the Venture Tale Twitter and the Venture Tale Discord. The first to arrive for the free release came from Twitter, so set up notifications there if you want to get pinged on new posts. Not every post will feature a code, though, so you'll have to bear that in mind.
Similarly, the Discord will work in much the same way. There's no dedicated codes channel in the server, so you'll have to have universal notifications on if you're to spot a code as soon as it drops. It's maddening, but if that's what you want, that's how to do it.
Venture Tale patch notes - patch 3
Venture Tale patch notes
- SUMMER VIBE EVENT
- Earn Sand Dollars by playing the new limited-time Gamemode, Goblin Bash, and completing Event Quests!
- Spend Sand Dollars on Ayagems, EXP Scrolls, Eterna Shards, and Cosmetics!
- Melee Weapons now slow you to 12.5 Base Movement Speed (previously 11)
- Magic Spell Casts now slow you to 10 Base Movement Speed (previously 11)
BUG FIXES AND MISC. CHANGES
- Nerfed Crit Chance on most mobs at most difficulties
- Malefic Jar
- Now activates whenever you PARTICIPATE in Slaying an enemy with a Melee Weapon (no longer have to deal the killing blow)