On the hunt for Speed Simulator codes? You’ve come to the right place. Euro Games’ Roblox racing game is a big hit right now, recently hitting the coveted 500k likes mark on the official page. Similar to its other Roblox sensation, Weight Lifting Simulator, this game tasks you with training your speed to beat other players in fast-paced races.
If you want to get a head-start in Speed Simulator, then codes will be your best friend. The good news is we have a run-down of all the active Speed Simulator codes, so you can input them for extra gems, steps, and more.
All Working Speed Simulator Codes
- speed880 - 300 gems and 600 steps
- fast860 - 140 gems and 300 steps
Next up are codes that previously worked but have now expired and won’t grant you anything if you input them on Speed Simulator. As with the active code, these were tested on March 16th, 2022.
- lightning620 - in-game boost
- blueflame - free pet
- 700bolt - 140 gems and 300 steps
- fast640 - 300 gems and 600 steps
- lightning620 - 130 gems and 300 steps
- speed600 - 300 gems and 600 steps
- 590orbs - 250 gems and 500 steps
- aquablue7 - Aqua Dragon Pet
- flash500 - 140 gems and 300 steps
- 430trails - 140 gems and 300 steps
- bolt380k - 120 gems and 700 steps
- speedy260k - 100 gems and 500 steps
- secretforest39 - free Pet
- freecode - Gems and Steps
- flash240 - 80 gems and 300 steps
- 270ktrails - 140 gems, 300 steps
Euro Simulators often promises new codes when Speed Simulator hits like milestones on its official Roblox page. Considering it’s now managed to surpass 760,000 likes, it’s worth keeping an eye on this page for updates when a code releases - which should be sooner rather than later.
What Are Speed Simulator Codes?
In the early stages of Speed Simulator, codes can really be your best friend. More often than not, they provide a free boost of gems and steps, the game’s two main currencies. Gems are most often spent in the in-game store, where you can purchase crystals containing random in-game rewards. They can contain the elusive Speed Simulator pets, so if you want a furry running companion, these codes will come in handy.
Steps, on the other hand, are used to determine how fast and slick your character is. The more steps you have under your belt, the faster you’ll be able to run when moving the joystick. This will help you win the frequent races with ease, getting you plenty of gems as rewards for victory, and access to the more advanced locations in the game. These areas have higher-level runners to really test your ability, so you’ll want to get your steps as high as possible.
How Do I Use Speed Simulator Codes?
Redeeming your Speed Simulator codes is a very simple process. Luckily, it’s the same across all platforms, meaning it’s identical whether you’re playing Roblox on PC or mobile devices.
- Load up Speed Simulator by heading to the official game page and booting it up on Roblox, or searching for it on the mobile app
- Click or tap the light blue ‘Codes’ button to the right of the screen, just above the ‘Trade’ menu
- You’ll be greeted with a text box, where you type in the code
- Hit return, then press the green ‘Enter’ button below the text box
- If the code is valid, the freebies will be credited to your account, and you’ll get a message detailing what you’ve unlocked
How Do I Get More Speed Simulator Codes?
Currently, new codes appear most frequently on the official Speed Simulator Roblox page. As there’s usually just one active code at a time, Euro Simulators add it to the game description, so it’s very hard to miss. You'll sometimes find codes on the team's Roblox developer page, too.
Additionally, you can join the official Euro Simulators Discord server, where new codes are posted in the announcement channel. The developer mentions checking its YouTube channel for more bonus content, but it’s currently empty. However, there’s no harm in subscribing in case freebies are posted in the future. Sadly, the team doesn't have a Twitter account or other social media, so these are the main ways to keep an eye out for new codes.
It’s also a very good idea to bookmark this page, as we’ll be updating our list with the latest Speed Simulator codes as and when they release. The much-anticipated code to celebrate 760,000 likes should arrive very soon – so be sure to keep your eyes peeled.
What Is The Latest Update in Speed Simulator?
While Speed Simulator hasn't had a new update in a while, the most recent support from US Simulators is still a good one. Here's what it added:
- Introduced a trading mechanic, where you can now trade items with other players
- New Aura system, where you power up as you walk
- New trails available across all on-map crystals
As you can see, there are plenty of new additions to Speed Simulator - especially the trading mechanic, where you can swap with friends to get the most valuable items. With a new code due soon, you might want to trade with friends to get some exclusive items, and the update will let you do just that.