Roblox gives its players near-complete creative control over the worlds they build and inhabit. And it's not just the game's visuals they can tweak, but its audio as well. After years on the market, Roblox music codes have become increasingly necessary as players add popular tracks, meme songs, and anime theme tunes to its already extensive list of beats.
With the latest Roblox music codes, you're able to spice up most games on the platform with some of your favourite tracks. Want to blast out 'Beep Beep I'm a Sheep' as you poke players with a sharp object in Murder Mystery 2? You can do that. Think Shindo Life needs a bit more 'Darude - Sandstorm,' like those ancient YouTube remixes put together by people who are now in their 30s? You can (probably) do that, too.
Before we get into listing off the best Roblox music codes around, there's time to rethink the game you're about to play. By mixing your favourite tracks with free Roblox codes, you can make some serious gaming memories. For that, check out our Slayers Unleashed codes, One Piece Millenium 3 codes, and Ro-Punch Man codes pages to score some freebies. All Star Tower Defense and Anime Fighters Simulator are two other generally fun titles that work well with the Avengers: Infinity War theme blasting in the background.
The Best Roblox Music Codes
There are currently many thousands of Roblox music codes out there. We've rounded up what we think are the best and most popular songs to play. If you want to look for a specific song, you can use the search bar on Roblox List.
Here are some of the best Roblox Music Codes:
- BTS - Save Me - 407947764
- Lil Nas X - Old Town Road - 2862170886
- Spooky Scary Skeletons - 160442087
- Olivia Rodrigo - Brutal - 6937354391
- Frank Ocean - Chanel - 1725273277
- Waluigi Hallelujah - 2052326384
- I Play Pokemon Go Everyday - 482886779
- Let It Go - Screamcore Remix - 189105508
- Mii Channel Music - 143666548
- Owl City - Lucid Dream - 1334988837
- Fortnite Hype Dance - 1833067414
- DJ Khaled ft. Justin Bieber - I'm the One (REMIX) - 1480129027
- Nightcore - Everytime We Touch - 2019855815
- Krabs Beep Boop Remix - 1858223178
- The Fast and The Furious - Tokyo Drift Trap Remix - 1523885587
- Britney Spears - Hit Me Baby One More Time - 744076406
- Alan Walker - Ignite - 2137493230
- What is Love - 964577011
- Spongebob OOFpants - 1439662552
- Eminem - Lose Yourself Remix - 886723011
- Eiffel 65 - Blue (Hardstyle Remix) - 1528112838
- Redbone X Gon Give it to Ya - 926119878
How Do I Test Roblox Music Codes?
It's a good idea to test Roblox music codes before you hop into a game expecting to use a long list you've picked out.
That's because Roblox music codes can, and do, get deleted. A lot of the tracks you can pull up in Roblox aren't officially licensed, after all, so if the development team thinks they could get in trouble for allowing them on there, they'll probably get removed sooner or later.
To do this, most turn to the Free Radio experience. It's a quick and easy way to try out songs you want to use elsewhere, but you're free to stay there and jam with your friends as well.
How Do I Use Roblox Music Codes?
Roblox music codes allow you to drop just about any song you can think of into your favourite experiences. But not every experience allows for it. To use Roblox music codes, you need access to a radio, jukebox, or similar in-game music player. It's a key item that opens up the menu where you can then enter the codes to blast your tunes.
- Once you're in an experience like Free Radio, all you need to do is use the radio from your inventory at the bottom, paste some Roblox music codes into the resulting menu, then hit play. That should result in your selected track being blasted out for all to hear.
- Tap the little gear button on the same menu and you can build up a list of your favorite Roblox music codes to quickly switch between as you jam out with friends.
Not every Roblox experience will offer a way to play songs from Roblox music codes, however. Some even limit the radio to Game Pass purchases. Others, like Murder Mystery 2, feature radios and jukeboxes prominently in the hubs you drop into as you launch the game, but even that charges Robux for the right to pollute its game world with your favourite songs.
Using your Roblox music codes as you switch experiences really is a case-by-case deal. Unless you have an unlimited supply of Robux, don't expect to be using these in every game you play.