It seems like Roblox is destined to go down in history as that super popular game with tons of customization that no one ever talks about, which would be a shame if the developers weren’t making a ton of money from it.
The game also has a ton of socializing options, which is why it’s managed to find such a huge niche audience, and we’re sure that this game’s future is going to shine bright, whether it stays with it’s current systems or adds more in a few more years.
Read More: How to Cancel Roblox Premium On All Devices
How to Play Roblox on a Chromebook
While most Roblox fans know that you can play the game on Xbox One, Xbox Series X, PC, and mobile phones, some have wondered if it can be played on a Chromebook.
Honestly, the answer is a maybe since some Chromebooks are able to run the game just fine, while others don’t have any options at all, aside from ARC Wielder to install an Android APK if needed.
Now, here’s how to install Roblox on your Macbook.
- Head to the settings for your Chromebook and look for the Google Play Store setting.
- Click “Turn On” to get the store running on your Chromebook.
- Head to the Roblox page on the Play Store and download it.
- Head to App Drawer and launch the game.
- Add ARC Welder from the Chrome Web Store.
- Download the Roblox Android APK.
- Open Chrome, then Chrome Apps, and launch ARC Welder.
- When first launched, you will need to select a directory for the APK to be written to.
- Select “Choose,” and select an existing location or select a new one.
- Click “Add APK” and navigate to the location you saved APK.
- Select Roblox APK and adjust settings how you want.