How Roblox continues to be a minor blip on most gamers’ radars is outstanding since it makes so much money and offers so many custom options for players, including making their own games.
It seems that being niche is serving Roblox well, assuring that it won’t be closing its servers anytime soon, and that’s down to how the community seems to love this game and, hopefully, each other’s company.
Read More: How to Cancel Roblox Premium On All Devices
How to Trade Items in Roblox
Not only can players interact and dance in Roblox, but they can also trade items if they do need them, which is a nice option.
You usually never see item trading in games like this, so it’s a pretty fun option to have, and might even ensure players not spending real money on Roblox, though that’s doubtful. These developers need to make money, after all.
Anyway, without further ado, here’s how to trade items in Roblox.
- Go to the player’s profile page that you wish to trade with.
- Click the button that looks like three dots in the upper right corner of the box that contains their username and friends/follower information.
- On the menu that pops up, select Trade Items.
- This will open a new page that shows the available items you and the other player have to trade.
- Select the item that you want to trade away. This will then appear in the Your Offer list.
- Select the item that you want to trade for. This will then appear in the Your Request list.
- You can also add some additional Robux if you want, but a 30 percent transaction fee will be removed once the offer is accepted.
- Review the trade to make sure you like it. Trades cannot be reversed, so make sure you are happy with the trade before the next step.
- Click on the Make Offer button to submit the trade. Once you submit, a pop-up will appear for you to confirm the trade request. Click to confirm, and the trade will be complete.
Roblox is now available on PC, Xbox One, and mobile devices.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Roblox page.