Roblox continues to be the most popular game that no one’s ever heard of, showing how weird and complex niche interests are in the world, but that’s the reality we live in and people really love this game, though some thought it was shutting down.
Thankfully, that doesn’t appear to be the case, as there are still Roblox codes being given, and many making custom clothes for their characters, which is one of its best features.
Roblox: How to Make and Upload Custom Clothes
For those that don’t know how to make custom clothes in Roblox, we will be helping you out with that, so don’t worry.
Any player can make a custom shirt in Roblox, as all they have to do is upload a 128 by 128 pixel image, which can then be placed on the avatar’s shirt.
However, if you want to customize pants and long-sleeved shirts, those custom clothes are a little more complex in Roblox and require players to have an active Roblox Membership.
Should you have a Roblox Membership, follow the instructions below to customize pants and long-sleeved shirts:
- Have a Roblox Membership active.
- Save the template to your computer or phone.
- Open the image in Photoshop, MS Paint, or whatever program you want to edit it in.
- Start coloring over the section you want to design.
- Once you are done, save your design and see the below instructions on how to upload.
Now here’s how to upload your custom clothes in Roblox:
- Go to the My Create tab on Roblox
- On the left-hand side, choose Shirts, Pants, or T-Shirts, depending on what you’d like to upload.
- Click Choose File and find your design.
- Add a name for your clothing
- Click Upload
Roblox is available now on Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, Android, iOS, macOS, Macintosh operating systems, Fire OS, and Classic Mac OS.