If you’re looking for Eating Simulator codes, you’re in the right place. YUM’s self-explanatory Roblox meal marathon places you as a hungry player in a world where you have to eat as much as you can—as fast as you can—to find success. The main objective is to eat your surroundings, which grants you Food. You then sell your Food to earn Coins, which can buy you upgrades, pets, and other boosts.
When just starting out in Eating Simulator, you’ll find our codes list very helpful. They grant you free and instant access to plenty of Coins and Food, giving you the head-start you’ll need to perform well in the game’s PvP aspects.
If it’s more code lists you’re after, check out our Roblox codes hub. We have codes for all the biggest and best experiences out there, from Shindo Life and Slayers Unleashed, to Blox Fruits and the recently updated All Star Tower Defense game.
All Working Eating Simulator Codes
- BURGER700K - 58,000 Coins, 57,000 Food
- GINGERBREAD675K - 57,000 Coins, 56,000 Food
- CHRISTMAS625K - 56,000 Coins, 55,000 Food
- MILESTONE600K - 55,000 Coins, 54,000 Food
- SECRETCODE575K - 54,000 Coins, 53,000 Food
- PETREWARD530K - 53,000 Coins, 52,000 Food
- HALFWAY500K - 52,000 Coins, 51,000 Food
- INSANEPET450K - 50,000 Coins, 49,000 Food
- GODLYPET400K - 46,000 Coins, 45,000 Food
- FREE375K - 45,000 Coins, 44,000 Food
- GETBIGTODAY350K - 43,000 Coins, 42,000 Food
- EAT320k - 38,000 Food
- THANKSSOMUCH300K - 38,000 Food
- VERYCLOSE290K - 36,000 Coins, 38,000 Food
- SOMECOINS270K - 33,000 Coins, 28,000 Food
- LIVEEVENT260K - 31,500 Coins, 27,000 Food
- BIGMILESTONE250K - 30,000 Coins, 25,500 Food
- OPCODE240K - 27,500 Coins, 24,000 Food
- ALMOSTHERE190K - 16,000 Coins, 12,500 Food
- BIGFAT180K - 14,000 Coins, 11,000 Food
- BUGFIXES140K - 9,600 Coins, 7,700 Food
- BIGTHANKS130K - 9,000 Coins, 7,000 Food
- EXTRAORDINARY120K - 8,500 Coins, 6,200 Food
- REALLYCOOL110K - 7,800 Coins, 5,600 Food
- FATNECK80K - 5,000 Coins, 3,800 Food
- BIGBELLY70K - 4,000 Coins, 3,000 Food
- OMG60K - 3,600 Coins, 2,600 Food
- CRAZY50K - 3,000 Coins, 2,100 Food
- INSANE30K - 1,900 Coins, 1,200 Food
- THANKS20K - 1,200 Coins, 900 Food
- YAY10K - 800 Coins, 600 Food
The previous Eating Simulator codes are working and active. They were last checked on March 16th, 2022.
What Are Eating Simulator Codes?
Eating Simulator codes are a very helpful boost in YUM’s Roblox game. The first in-game currency they give you access to is Food. This is the reward you get from constantly tapping the screen, which is the game’s equivalent to eating. Once you’ve accrued a good amount of Food, you can sell it to get Coins you can then spend in the game’s fast-food restaurant shop.
With your large collection of Coins — both from codes and selling Food — there’s plenty to buy in the store. The main consumable is DNA, which is used to upgrade your stats, and increase the amount of Food and Coins you can carry at once. From there, you can also buy eggs, which are random loot boxes that’ll give you the chance of getting your own adorable pet. It’s all down to luck which pet you get, but with plenty of Coins, you’ll be able to spin to your heart’s content.
Coins can also grant you different cosmetic items, including the type of Food you hold in your hand. When you first boot up Eating Simulator, you’ll be gripping a box of conspicuously non-branded french fries. But you can purchase other edibles like grapes, popsicles, and sandwiches. More than just looking different, each Food item also has a different amount of Food you’ll earn per bite. It’s worth upgrading.
You can also purchase Ranks, which are Eating Simulator’s equivalent to a prestige system. The cheapest one, Red Noob, costs 2.1 million Coins. It’s an expensive investment. However, as you progress through the Ranks, you’ll get multiplier boosts to your speed, HP, and damage, making you an increasingly formidable eating foe.
As such, our codes will help you access these goodies earlier than if you were grinding from the start, making them a very useful asset.
How Do I Use Eating Simulator Codes?
The good news is that Eating Simulator’s code redemption process is identical, whether you’re on PC or mobile devices.
- Boot up Eating Simulator, either through the game’s Roblox page, or via the mobile app
- Press the blue Codes button on the right of the screen, emblazoned with the Twitter logo
- Type your code into the text box, and press the green Redeem button
- If your code is valid, you’ll be greeted with a message detailing what you’ve unlocked
How Do I Get More Eating Simulator Codes?
Luckily, YUM is constantly posting new codes for Eating Simulator. They seem to drop at every big Like milestone on the Roblox page - most recently at 600,000 Likes, with the next target set at 625,000 Likes. As such, it’s worth keeping an eye on that page, as new codes are posted in the description when they release. The game’s Discord channel is also consistently updated with new codes, in the announcements channel. One of the game’s programmers, Enclamatic, also has a Twitter that the game recommends following - so new codes could appear there in the future.
Of course, it’s also worth bookmarking this page, as we’ll be constantly checking and updating it with the latest Eating Simulator codes. Given how frequently YUM drops new codes, it surely won’t be long until we get even more freebies.
What Is The Latest Eating Simulator Update?
Before the recent launch of new codes to celebrate 600,000 Likes, YUM also released a new, spooky-themed update. It added a brand-new Halloween world to the Eating Simulator map, accessible through one of the various portals littered across the map. It's an exclusive map though, and you'll need to spend 100,000 Food, just for the privilege of entering the spooky biome. The good news is that our codes will give you more than enough Food to gain entry, so you'll have no problem celebrating Halloween with Eating Simulator.