The latest Destroyer Simulator codes will help get you all the resources you need to unlock new areas and currencies in UpGaming’s Roblox smash-em-up. The game puts you in the shoes of a self-proclaimed ‘noob,’ in a world where everything from the lampposts to the TVs are destructible. To rise up the ranks and become a muscle-laden behemoth like experienced players, you’ll have to destroy small items like cardboard boxes to increase your Rage and Strength stats.
If you’re looking for some codes to help make this experience a little easier, look no further. We’ve rounded up all the redeemable Destroyer Simulator codes, so you can get your hands on boosts for your Strength, Training, Rage, and Punch stats.
If you're searching for more Roblox freebies, we also keep regularly updated lists of the latest Slayers Unleashed codes and Shindo Life codes, assuming you're a major action fan, or All Star Tower Defense codes if you're in the mood for a more strategic experience.
All Working Destroyer Simulator Codes
The following Destroyer Simulator codes are all active and updated, last checked on September 13, 2021.
- G3MS - 2x Strength Boost
- AUR4S - 2x Training Speed Boost
- NINJASPEED - 2x Training Speed Boost
- DRAGONT00TH - 2x Strength Boost
- SP4CE - 2x Training Speed Boost
- M00N - 2x Strength Boost
- BIGBANG - 2x Rage Boost
- REBIRTHS - 2x Strength Boost
- UPDATE2 - 2x Rage Boost
- C4NDY - 2x Training Speed Boost
- COOKIE - 2x Punch Speed Boost
- CAPCAKE - 2x Strength Boost
- D0NUT - 2x Rage Boost
- 3kfavs - 2x Rage Boost
- 500likes - 2x Strength Boost
- FIXES - 2x Strength Boost
- FURRRY - 2x Rage Boost
- Release - 2x Rage Boost
- 3V3NT - 2x Training Speed Boost
- F3STIV4L - 2x Strength Boost
- G4RD3N - 2x Strength Boost
- F4RM3R - 2x Rage Boost
- 16000likes - 2x Training Speed Boost
- TOYS - 2x Strength Boost
- T3DDY - 2x Rage Boost
These are codes that previously worked for Destroyer Simulator, but have now expired. As such, it's not worth trying to input them, as you'll get an error back if you do. They were last tested on September 20, 2021.
What Are Destroyer Simulator Codes?
If you’re just starting out with Destroyer Simulator on Roblox, then the above codes will become your new best friend. Once you’ve redeemed them, they’ll grant you boosts for some of the game’s key stats. Especially if you're at an early level looking to work your way up, they’ll come in handy. This is because the codes will double your efficiency at accruing key stats like Strength and Rage.
These are the two most important attributes in the game. The higher your Strength, the faster you’ll be able to destroy environmental objects like postboxes. Rage is also important too, as it increases the speed at which you gain Strength. You’ll need high stats for Strength and Rage to unlock new parts of the map, so these codes are especially handy.
It’s also good news that these codes exist, as the only other way to boost your Strength and Rage stats outside of grinding the game is through in-app purchases. The in-game store offers boosts for everything from Strength to Luck, all of which cost Robux. For example, the 2x Strength boost costs 399 Robux - but these codes will bag you the boost for free. If you’ve used all the codes and still want more, then the only option is to fork out real cash.
How Do I Use Destroyer Simulator Codes?
If you’re on the mobile version of Roblox, then redeeming codes on Destroyer Simulator is a very easy process.
- Firstly, you’ll need to click the blue Twitter icon to the left of the screen. This brings up a ‘Codes’ menu, with a box for text entry.
- Type your code in here, hit return on your keyboard, then click the white ‘redeem’ button.
- Once that’s done, you’ll get a small message saying which boost you’ve just redeemed.
Handily, the redeeming process is identical if you’re playing Destroyer Simulator on PC.
- That blue Twitter icon will appear exactly the same, and all you’ll need to do is type in your codes and hit enter.
- Following this, your boosts will appear as normal.
How Do I Get More Destroyer Simulator Codes?
The good news is that following the game’s release on August 27, developer UpGaming is consistently releasing new codes. You can check its Twitter, which always releases codes after new patch notes. The Destroyer Simulator Discord channel is also a good place to keep your eye on.
Of course, we’ll be updating our Destroyer Simulator codes list here, so be sure to bookmark this page and check back for more goodies.