If you’re a fan of My Hero Academia, the chances are you’ll want to get your hands on some Boku No Roblox codes. This game is a Roblox adaption of the anime, where you play as superpowered beings in a world where you can either side with good or evil. The codes are especially useful to new players, granting you an extra boost of cash to help get you settled.
You start the game as a regular citizen without any powers or quirks, and you have to build your hero, or villain, from the ground up. Once you’ve chosen your quirk and allegiance, it’s time to defeat NPCs and complete quests to earn more cash. You can use cash to change and upgrade your quirk as well as purchase new weapons to take down enemies.
All Working Boku No Roblox Codes
- 1MFAVS - 25k cash
- newu1s - 50k cash
Sadly, Boku No Roblox has a lot of codes that have now expired. These were last tested as being inactive on September 20, 2021. There was a game update on September 11, 2021 too, but sadly no new codes to go with it.
- NEWYEAR2020 - 50K cash
This last section of codes will throw up an 'Invalid' error message when you try and input them.
- 1mill - 100k cash
- 10kLikes - 100k cash
What Are Boku No Roblox Codes?
Boku No Roblox codes are boosters that’ll help you get some extra cash in the early stages of the game. Cash is the main currency in Boku No Roblox, and it’s used not only to purchase and upgrade your superpowers but also to get your hands on weapons, too. Cash is used to get superpowers through Spin menus, where you spend a certain amount of money to get a randomly chosen power. The cheapest is the Common Spin at $5,000, followed by the much more expensive Rare Spin, which will set you back $1,000,000. Evidently, you’ll need more than just these codes to unlock that, but it’s certainly a good start.
As you can tell, the codes only remain active for a very limited time. This is no doubt a purposeful move, as the sheer amount of codes out there would make you rich almost instantly. You’ll want to use these codes once you get started in Boku No Roblox, especially if you’re interested in the PvP arena. Other players will be much stronger than first-timers, and as such, you’ll need all the help you can get.
How Do I Use Boku No Roblox Codes?
While the code redemption process in Boku No Roblox is the same regardless of whether you’re playing on PC or mobile, it can be quite tricky to navigate through the menus.
- Boot up Boku No Roblox, either through the game’s Roblox page or via the mobile app
- Press the three lines icon in the top-left of the screen, directly below the window displaying your level
- From here, press the Checklist icon, which is the first image in the drop-down menu
- Scroll past the Stats menu, the Inventory menu, and the Skills menu by pressing the space directly to the right of these menus
- This will bring you to the Options menu, where you need to press the Codes menu in the bottom-left side. It’s identifiable through the Twitter bird icon
- You’ll be greeted with an Enter Code text box, where you type in the code and press the green Confirm button
- If the code is valid and active, you’ll get a message detailing what you’ve unlocked
How Do I Get More Boku No Roblox Codes?
The two places you’ll definitely want to keep an eye on are the Boku No Roblox Discord and the game’s Twitter account. New codes are posted on both of these feeds when game updates release. The game’s developer, Echoeyes, also posts infrequent Boku No Roblox videos on its YouTube channel, which is worth checking in case codes are dropped there, too.
Of course, we’ll be updating this page as and when new Boku No Roblox codes are released. As such, it’s a good idea to bookmark this page so you can stay on top of new code releases.