Rainbow Six Siege's next-gen enhancements will come to the game on PS5, Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X on December 1.
The game will offer both performance and resolution modes, with upgrades available at no extra cost within the same console family.
Rainbow Six Siege Comes To PS5 And Xbox Series X on December 1
Here's the full rundown of bonuses for next-gen consoles:
- 4K resolution (PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X) / 1080p (Xbox Series S)
- 120 fps (PlayStation®5, Xbox Series X)
- DualSense™ wireless controller capabilities for even deeper immersion (PlayStation®5)
- Activities support for the most popular playlists so players can dive into the game faster (PlayStation®5)
Ubisoft has also confirmed that the following features are being implemented for an enhanced experience:
- Better accessibility (readability options, text to speech and speech to text)
- Quick start (optimised login flow, streamlined intro sequence)
- Ubisoft Connect overlay
Five years on from its original launch, Siege looks poised to continue its trajectory as a quality first-person shooter for the competitive scene on new consoles.
The game is currently available for Xbox Game Pass subscribers.
For more on Rainbow Six: Siege, check out our preview of the upcoming Operation Neon Dawn content slated for later this year.