Outriders is the latest title from the developers Square Enix. This game has some awesome progression and weapons, some of which can be unlocked through a preorder bonus.
But how do you redeem your new items?
How to Redeem
There are a few things you'll have to do before you can access your preorder bonuses in game.
To begin with, you'll want to complete the prologue as this will allow yoi to go to Rift Town and open your Stash.
READ MORE: Outriders Leather: Where to Farm Leather
Finally, you'll need to reach level 10 before euiping your items. This shouldn't take too long if you keep playing the game and progressing through the game's missions.
What you get
Here's a full list of all the items you'll get:
- Earthborn Renegade’s SMG
- Earthborn Renegade’s Assault Rifle
- Earthborn Renegade’s LMG
- Earthborn Renegade’s BAR (Bolt-Action Rifle)
- Earthborn Renegade’s Marksman Rifle
- Earthborn Renegade’s PAS (Pump Action Shotgun)
- Earthborn Renegade’s Double Gun
- Earthborn Renegade’s Auto Shotgun
- Earthborn Renegade’s ASR (Automatic Sniper Rifle)
- Earthborn Renegade’s Pistols
- Earthborn Renegade’s Revolver
This is one of the best Preoder bonuses you can get your hands on.
Having access to every type of weapon at the start of the game allows you to choose which type of playstyle you enjoy most. This can save a lot of time when it comes to learning the game and building your characters arsenal.
READ MORE: Outriders Titanium: Where to Farm Titanium
Outriders is currently available on Xbox, PlayStation and PC. Make sure you jump into the action so you don't miss out on this awesome new experience.