Despite a buggy release that has angered some gamers, Outriders seems to have found a place in people’s hearts for being a solid enough looter shooter, albeit, one that needs to fix plenty of problems before it can reach the heights of Destiny.
The Forest Enclave location in Outriders contains a grand total of 5 journals to be collected.
To help you find these journals, we've pulled together this guide with a full list to help you locate each and every journal in Forest Enclave.
To make things really easy, you can also use this interactive map, just below:
Outriders Forest Enclave Journal Locations
While Outriders might be a looter shooter, the game’s lore has managed to intrigue a good number of players, hence them actually going out of their way to get the collectibles.
Journals in Outriders are a good way to get some of that lore, learning more about the game’s monsters, characters, and environments, which is always a good thing.
Compare this to some games like Destiny where you sometimes need to do the research beforehand, and this is a miracle in comparison.
Now, here are all the Outriders Journal locations from the game’s Forest Enclave.
- Enoch’s Biodiversity Report: At the small tepee-like log stack - just to the west of the camp area (behind Jakub)
- Juno’s Journal: On a wooden platform almost opposite Mercer Acosta.
- The Takeoff: Under the large awning - beside Mercer Acosta
- Mercer Acosta’s Journal: Behind the awning area with Mercer Acosta
- Sergio Acosta’s Note: Beside the body near the edge of the cliff
Keep in mind that Journals in Outriders might have to be unlocked, so don’t forget to complete missions and mingle with the NPCs.
Journals are the best way to learn more about the world of Outriders so, if you really like this setting, go out of your way to get them.