If you're a big fan of the battle royale genre of shooters, then you've probably played Call of Duty Warzone. If you played back in the day, then you probably miss Verdansk as well. Well now with the upcoming Warzone Mobile, we can relive our fondest memories of Warzone's first map. But how do you pre-register for Warzone Mobile? Read on and we'll tell you.
Warzone Mobile is the upcoming offering for Mobile that brings back Verdansk, the original Warzone map, with the features and weapons of Warzone 2. While the game has soft launched in specific regions, it's not too late to preorder to get some cool rewards.
How do I pre-register for Warzone Mobile?
With most mobile games that are released now a days, players have the option to pre-register for the game before it's officially launched. This will ensure that the game gets installed as soon as it's released, and also can give players some rewards. In order to pre-register for Warzone Mobile, there's a few ways you can do it.
- Android: Search Warzone Mobile on the Google Play Store and select Pre-register.
- iOS: Head to the AppStore, and search Warzone Mobile and pre-order
- Head to the Call of Duty Website and scan the QR code to be sent to your respective store.
What do I get for pre-registering for Warzone Mobile?
If you do pre-register for Warzone Mobile, you'll be met with a hadnful of rewards. Here's what you get at each pre-registration milestone.
- 5,000,000: Vinyl - Foes Flame, Emblem - Dark Familiar
- 10,000,000: X12 - Prince of Hell Blueprint
- 15,000,000: M4 - Archfiend Blueprint
- 25,000,000: Ghost - Condemned Operator
At the time of writing, the first three milestones have been met, and while we don't know how far off the Ghost operator is from unlocking, we expect that milestone will be reached before launch.
And that's all that we have for you! If you're looking for some Warzone 2 content, then be sure to check out some of our weapons guides for some meta weapons, such as TAQ-56, the Fennec 45, and the SP-X 80 sniper rifle.