In this guide, we'll tell you how to leave a camp in Undawn. If you want to survive in the dangerous Undawn world, you better have a couple of buddies who can help you throughout your journey. Fortunately, you can join or create a camp and look for comrades there. If you want to find truly skilful players, you might even have to move from one team to another.
Surviving together with other players is always more exciting than playing alone. So, if you're wondering how to leave a camp in Undawn, you've come to the right place!
How to leave a camp in Undawn
A bunch of reasons might make you want to leave a camp in Undawn, such as numerous inactive players or various disagreements. Luckily, it is a pretty simple task, and you won't encounter any difficulties. Here's a step-by-step instruction on how to do that:
- First of all, you need to go to the menu.
- Next, find the member list section.
- Finally, look for the "Leave Camp" button and press it to leave the team.
Now you can move to any other camp. However, take into account that if you leave it, your achievement process will be lost, thus when you come back to the same camp, you will have to get all your achievements once again. Also, remember that you can only leave one particular camp three times.
How to create a camp in Undawn
There are two ways to create a camp in Undawn:
- Look at the top right corner and hit the box icon. Next, find the camp section and search for a "Create" button.
- Alternatively, you can go to Ravens Shelter, where you need to find Jason. Speak with him, and he will help you with camp creation.
Both of the ways require you to spend 5,000 silver. Also, you will need to specify the details of your camp, as well as pick the recruitment duration. Here's the pricing:
- 1,000 silver - 12 hours of recruitment
- 2,000 silver - 24 hours of recruitment
- 4,000 silver - 48 hours of recruitment
How to join a camp in Undawn
If you want to join a camp in Undawn, follow these steps:
- Go to the menu.
- Move to the camp section and find the list of all available camps.
- Pick one and press the "Apply" button.
That's pretty much it. Now you know how to leave, create, and join a camp in Undawn, and hopefully, your adventure will become even more exciting together with your friends!
Once you're done here, feel free to check out our Undawn tier list where we walk you through the best characters available in the game. If you want to read more, here we have a guide on whether you can play Undawn on PC. On top of that, feel free to check out our article on how to fix the Undawn no server available error.