Barely a day after Nickolodeon All-Star Brawl released, we're already seeing verdicts for the best picks pop up. Professional Super Smash Bros. players have already seen enough of the expansive roster and strong toolsets in this game. Here's what some of them recommend.
Nickoloedian All Star Brawl Tier Lists from Armada and Hungrybox
- SS Tier - Catdog, April O' Neil, Danny Phantom
- S Tier - Aang, Korra, Leonardo, Reptar
- A Tier - Zim, Lincoln Loud, Lucy Loud, Oblina, Nigel Thornberry, Powdered Toast Man
- B Tier - Spongebob Squarepants, Sandy Cheeks, Michelangelo
- C Tier - Helga Pataki, Ren and Stimpy
- D tier - Patrick Star
- S Tier - Leonardo, April O' Neil, Aang
- A Tier - Lincoln Loud, Lucy Loud, Zim, Catdog, Oblina, Danny Phantom, Korra
- B Tier - Spongebob Squarepants, Powdered Toastman, Toph Beifong, Reptar, Helga Pataki, Michelangelo
- C Tier - Nigel Thornberry, Sandy Cheeks, Ren and Stimpy
- D Tier - Patrick Star
Naturally, this list may change over time as players find more ways to take advantage of what these characters can do, but despite the difference, there's one thing that stands out the most.
Slow Characters Aren't Great
Characters with slow attacks have bad placing in their. Characters such as Patrick Star, Ren and Stimpy and Helga Pataki have hard-hitting attacks, but that doesn't matter if it's difficult to land hits on nimbler foes.
Fast Characters With Reliable Tools Are In
So far, it seems fighters with faster skills are dominating the tiers. Picks such as Leonardo, Danny Phantom, April O' Neil, and Catdog all have strong fast options that can help chip off the enemy's health percentages fast.
Once enemies have high damage percentages, players can now use their reliable strong attacks to send their foes flying.