The House of the Dead: Remake finally has a release date on Nintendo Switch after previously getting delayed. Forever Entertainment’s remake of Sega’s arcade classic will arrive on April 7, though no additional dates for other platforms have been confirmed yet.
Celebrating this news, a new trailer for The House of the Dead: Remake dropped and it’s mostly focused on the gameplay. Fans of the original games will spot some memorable enemies and locations but with improved visuals, which should get a lot of arcade fans excited.
The House of the Dead: Remake Gets an Official Release Date for Nintendo Switch
As detailed by the game's YouTube video description, here's some of the features players can expect:
- Well known arcade classic with modern graphics and controls
- True to the original gameplay
- Local 2-player multiplayer
- Multiple endings
- Armory with unlockable weapons
- Hordes of the undead monstrosities in a new game mode
- Gallery with encountered enemies and bosses
The House of the Dead: Remake is available on April 7 for the Nintendo Switch. Forever Entertainment is also working on remakes of Panzer Dragoon 2, Front Mission 1st, and Front Mission 2, and we'll keep you informed when we hear more.