As part of Call of Duty's collaboration with Amazon Prime's The Boys, a temporary Field Upgrade known as Temp V is the latest item you can utilise to gain the upper hand over the course of a match. Heavily inspired by the superpowers possessed by The Seven, Warzone 2 super powers are bound to change the pace of play.
What is the Warzone Temp V Field Upgrade?
The Temp V Field Upgrade is a temporary addition to Warzone. It acts the same way as other Field Upgrades you find during a match. Instead of using a Trophy System or a Munitions Box, Temp V gives you "one of four random superpowers" to use when you like.
- Check out: When is the next Warzone 2 double XP event?
The Season 4 Reloaded blog from Activision shares more intel: "Once you use Temp V, you're then free to activate the power whenever you wish." The blog also states you can lose the Field Upgrade if you're eliminated before using it so we recommend activating the power before an opponent gets the better of you.
Warzone Temp V abilities
If you're lucky enough to obtain some Temp V during a match, here are the four abilities available to use:
- Charge Jump: Ability to jump great distances around the map without receiving fall damage.
- Electric Shockwave: A shockwave at damages nearby players and AI in addition to destroying vehicles. A large-scale EMP of sorts.
- Laser Vision: Ability to levitate above the ground and fire a laser beam in any direction you look.
- Teleport: Allows you to teleport in whichever direction you're facing. Perfect for escaping trouble or moving to higher ground.
How to get Temp V
The process of obtaining Temp V in Warzone is incredibly straightforward. As it's a Field Upgrade, you can find it as ground loot or by opening a Supply Crate.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about how to get the Temp V Field Upgrade in Warzone. For more, check out our guides highlighting the best guns to use and how to unlock the Izzy Operator.