The Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 June 27 patch notes are packed full of changes to Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer and Warzone's battle royale offering. With Season 4 Reloaded on the way, Infinity Ward and Raven Software are continuing to adjust various elements of the game to ensure a smooth experience for everyone dropping into the action.
Patch notes that arrive during a season sometimes contain major changes to the games that result in potential changes to the meta.
Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 June 27 patch notes
- Fixed an issue where the cursor defaults to the XP Token menu instead of Loadouts when pausing while in-match
- Fixed an issue with Perk Packages being reset that prevented some Players from logging in
- Fixed an issue where War Tracks preview audio would overlap when previewed in another vehicle
- Fixed an issue where Players were unable to back out of Private Match Matchmaking before servers are available
- Fixed an issue where Profile Account Level could display incorrectly on a fresh launch
Vondel | Resurgence
- Ground Loot
- Perk Packages added to ground loot and loot caches.
- Increased number of Armor Plates found in ground loot.
- Tempered Plate Carrier added to ground loot.
- Increased number of Contracts across the map
- Fixed an issue where the Nova “Champion’s Quest” Titan 239 Operator Skin was displaying incorrectly in the front end
- Fixed an issue where Players would receive XP when dying while the Most Wanted Contract was active
- Fixed an issue where the Quick Fix Perk would remain permanently active in a match after the pre-match lobby ends
- Fixed an issue preventing Players from leaving a match when their squad was eliminated
- Fixed an issue where a broken animation is present in the exfil cutscene if a Throwing Knife was equipped when a match was won
- Fixed an issue where the monetary value of items disappears after completing the Signals Intelligence contract in DMZ
- Fixed an issue where the game could crash when trying to add a Weapon to an insured slot in DMZ
When is the next Warzone update?
At the time of writing, it's unclear when the next Warzone update will arrive. There's a chance Raven Software releases a smaller update ahead of Season 4 Reloaded which is expected to arrive on July 12.
When is the next Modern Warfare 2 update?
Depending on Infinity Ward's plans, the next Modern Warfare 2 update release remains a mystery. However, like Warzone, we expect one to appear before the mid-season update.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about the Warzone and Modern Warfare 2 June 27 patch notes. For more, take a look at our guides showcasing the best Warzone ranked play loadouts and the best Modern Warfare 2 SMG for close-range combat.