Black Metal Axe is an advanced Valheim axe, weapon, and tool that you may craft in Iron Gate's video game. The Valheim Black Metal Axe is also the sixth woodcutting instrument currently available, joining the Stone Axe, Flint Axe, Bronze Axe, and Iron Axe. In this guide, we will tell you how to craft the Black Metal Axe in Valheim Mistlands.
If you want to craft it, you’ll need to find different crafting materials from various places around the map, and we'll run you through where to head.
How to craft the Black Metal Axe in Valheim Mistlands
You must cut one Fine Wood, smelt one Black Metal Bar, and make one Linen Thread to craft the Black Metal Axe in Valheim. These resources are the same as those used to make the Blackmetal Atgeir. However, keep in mind that they are only needed to unlock the Valheim Blackmetal Axe recipe, not to make it. Finally, a level four Forge is required.
When you unlock the recipe, your aim is to continue gathering the same materials until you reach the amounts specified below. So, here's how you can obtain them:
- 6 Fine Wood – You can get it from Birch and Oak trees in the Meadows and Plains Biomes. Using a Bronze Axe or anything stronger is required to cut them down.
- 20 Black Metal – You can get it by melting Black Metal Scraps at a Blast Furnace. Black Metal Scraps dropped by Fulings in the Plains Biome. However, you'll need to find Coal, and to use the Blast Furnace, you'll need to construct an Artisan Table. To do so, you must defeat Moder and get the Dragon Tears.
- 5 Linen Thread – Just spin Flax on the Spinning Wheel. The wheel is also unlocked after building the Artisan Table, and Flax is produced by farming or from the fields around Fuling Villages.
Where to Craft the Black Metal Axe in Valheim Mistlands
A Forge is the second crafting station you'll require, and it gives your character access to more advanced tools, weapons, and clothing. After beating Valheim's first big boss, Eikthyr, you'll get access to the Forge. When you have all of these materials, you need to upgrade your Forge to level four by making any four of the following improvements:
- Forge Cooler
- Smith’s Anvil
- Forge Toolrack
- Forge Bellows
- Grinding Wheel
Now, go to the Forge and create your Blackmetal Axe.
Valheim Black Metal Axe Spawn Id
If you wish to get this item right away, you may use the Valheim Black Metal Axe Spawn Id:
- Press F5 to open the game’s console.
- Next, type imacheater to activate the Valheim Cheat Mode.
- Now, type spawn AxeBlackMetal, and you’ll see the axe falling from the sky.
That’s all you need to know about how to craft the Black Metal Axe in Valheim Mistlands. Thank you for reading the guide. Follow our advice, and you will craft this axe! Good luck! And while you are here, make sure to check our guide on how to make a Spiral Staircase in Valheim.