The Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 April 19 patch notes are bound to contain another batch of changes to multiplayer and the battle royale. Typically, patch notes that go live once a season has started only contain minor adjustments and bug fixes but that's not stopped Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 fans from speculating what changes are on the way.
With the start of Season 3 Reloaded moving into view, those dropping into the action are still earning tokens as part of the Trophy Hunt event while others are patiently waiting for the popular Plunder mode to make its long-awaited return.
Before we take a closer look at the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 April 19 patch notes, don't forget to check out our Call of Duty guides containing intel on the best Modern Warfare 2 ranked play loadouts and all there is to know about the current Warzone 2 meta.
Can you preload the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 April 19 update?
Yes, you can! PlayStation users have already started reporting the preload for update 1.18 is now underway. Usually, preloading is reserved for seasonal updates, making this particular preload an unusual scenario.
Once preloading begins on Xbox and PC platforms, we'll update the guide with all the intel on how to do it.
What's in the Warzone 2 and Modern Warfare 2 April 19 patch notes?
- This update contains fixes for a number of known crashes
- Improved usability of controller stick rotation in Weapon Preview by preventing the weapon from sliding back and forth.
- When you inspect a sector from the map view of the Battle Pass, the selection will now automatically take you to the most valuable reward in the sector.
Global bug fixes
- Fixed an issue that could sometimes cause the Killcam not to trigger properly.
- Fixed an issue causing users to be kicked back to the Main Menu after a second attempt to enter the Battle Pass.
- Fixed an issue where despite having Dismemberment and Gore Effects turned off, enemies still exploded while using the "Singularity" Blueprint.
- Fixed an issue where CDL weapon stickers would not show on weapons in-game or in Gunsmith.
- Fixed an issue where you can trigger the search in the invite Players popup when you shouldn't.
- Fixed an issue in the Events tab where the price of a Reward appeared in red even though you had enough Trophies to redeem it.
- Fixed an issue where some Rewards in the level progression screen didn't have descriptions.
- Fixed an issue where the Player could be kicked to the Main Menu after scrolling through the most recent players section of the Social screen.
- Fixed an issue where Players wouldn't see rain on Pelayo's Lighthouse after infilling on Kortac Team.
- Fixed an issue where the base TAQ-56 would display when previewing non-Blueprint Rewards for Ranked Play.
Battle royale adjustments
- Improved Buy Station interface for Players using a controller to now start on Gear Selection.
- Fixed an issue causing rewards for the "Hold The Line" mission to not be rewarded to Players after completion.
Battle royale bug fixes
- Fixed an issue causing Players to have spawn protection incorrectly applied after a Gulag match.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to spawn in a Battle Royale lobby with a Default Loadout instead of their favorited Loadout.
- Fixed an issue causing Players to crash when attempting to open the AAR.
- Added a one-minute countdown on DMZ match start before Player can use UAV Killstreak.
- Added a message in DMZ Active Duty Operator Slots explaining that the last Operator cannot be dismissed.
DMZ bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where the "Enforcer" Raid reward was not properly equipping in DMZ.
- Fixed an issue where the "Double Cross" Mission in DMZ would incorrectly require a specific Dead Drop location
- Fixed an issue where Players using a controller were unable to pick up an enemy's backpack after eliminating them.
- Fixed an issue that could duplicate weapons after dropping and stowing inventory interactions in DMZ.
When does the Warzone 2 and MW2 April 19 update go live?
In most cases, updates for Call of Duty roll out anywhere between 5 and 6pm BST meaning there are still a few hours before we get a chance to see what changes have arrived to both titles.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about the Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 April 19 patch notes. For more, check out our guides showcasing the best Warzone 2 AR and when the next Modern Warfare 2 double XP event takes place.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides , Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 , Call of Duty: Warzone 2 , Shooter Games , and Battle Royale pages.