After an entire season of Modern Warfare 2, ranked play is officially launching as part of the Season Two update for Infinity Ward's latest title. In fact, it's the first Modern Warfare game to feature some kind of competitive playlist. As you progress through the ranks, there are plenty of Modern Warfare 2 ranked play rewards to earn.
With plenty of skill divisions to work through, there's a huge range of rewards you can earn by showcasing your Call of Duty skills against the rest of the community. Whether it's reaching a specific decision or a certain seasonal level, there's something for everyone to unlock.
Before we reveal more about Modern Warfare 2 ranked play rewards, check out our other guides showcasing the best ranked play loadouts along with intel on when the next double XP event will take place.
All Modern Warfare 2 ranked play rewards
As we mentioned above, there's a huge range of rewards avaialble to earn by playing Modern Warfare 2 ranked play. At every five ranks, you'll unlock an exclusive calling card as well as plenty of other content. Here's the complete list of rewards you can earn:
- Rank 5 - Ranked Operator skin pack (Home and Away)
- Rank 15 - Pro Issue weapon blueprint
- Rank 30 - Ranked play Gun Screen
- Rank 40 - Pro Issue knife blueprint
- Rank 50 - Ranked Veteran Operator skin pack (Home and Away)
It's worth noting that these rewards don't have any connection to the rewards you earn from earning a skill division. Each player starts in Bronze with the goal of eventually reaching the Top 250 where the very best players on the planet feature.
Modern Warfare 2 ranked play skill division rewards
The next set of rewards involves reaching a specific skill division. The higher you go, the better the rewards. Here's what's available to earn:
- Bronze - Emblem
- Silver - Emblem
- Gold - Operator skins, animated emblem, and weapon charm
- Platinum - Operator skins, animated emblem, and weapon charm
- Diamond - Operator skins, animated emblem, and weapon charm
- Crimson - Operator skins, animated emblem, and weapon charm
- Iridescent - Operator skins, animated emblem, and weapon charm
- Top 250 - Two Operator skins, Animated Emblem, and a Weapon Charm
- #1 ranked play - Two Operator skins, exclusive animated calling card, and emblem
Modern Warfare 2 ranked play seasonal rewards
Depending on where you finish at the end of the season, you'll have the chance to earn even more rewards to celebrate your achievements. Score a specific number of wins to qualify for the rewards when Season Two comes to an end. Here's what else you can earn:
- 5 wins - Weapon sticker
- 10 wins - SMG weapon blueprint
- 100 wins - Exclusive ranked play weapon camo
Can you use Modern Warfare 2 ranked play rewards in Warzone 2?
Yes, you can! All Modern Warfare 2 ranked play rewards transfer over to Warzone 2 meaning you can flex your skins and camos in Al Mazrah and Ashika Island.
If you want to stand out from the rest of the crowd in the battle royale, earning some high-end ranked play rewards is a surefire way to do so.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about Modern Warfare 2 ranked play rewards. For more, check out our other guides revealing how to unlock Dual Kodachis and the best sniper rifle for long-distance duels.