With the Armored Core 6 release time countdown gradually ticking away, we though that it would be a good moment to inform readers about the launch schedule surrounding this incredible title.
Developed by the brilliant minds of the FromSoftware team, Armored Core 6: Fires of Rubicon is gearing up to be a fine release, featuring futuristic combat scenarios where players can pilot customisable mechs known as Armored Cores. What’s even more exciting about this game is the mix of single-player campaign missions and multiplayer modes where gamers can face off against AI-controlled enemies. Anyway, let’s cut right to the chase by revealing when this game is set to become available for the general public to play.
Armored Core 6 release time for PC and consoles
The Armored Core 6 release time is on August 24, 2023 at 10 PM UTC.
On the other hand, gamers who play via Xbox and PlayStation consoles will have to wait a little longer as the game is set for launch at local midnight time on August 25, 2023.
Armored Core 6 release time in different time zones
Now, if you’re eager to know the precise release time that Armored Core 6 becomes open to play in your local time zone, then just look through the list below. Here’s a closer look:
- Los Angeles (PDT) - 3 PM on August 24, 2023
- Phoenix (MST) - 3 PM on August 24, 2023
- Denver (MDT) - 4 PM on August 24, 2023
- Austin (CDT) - 5 PM on August 24, 2023
- New York (EDT) - 6 PM on August 24, 2023
- Rio De Janeiro (BRT) - 7 PM on August 24, 2023
- London (BST) - 11 PM on August 24, 2023
- Berlin (CEST) - 12 AM on August 25, 2023
- Cape Town (SAST) - 12 AM on August 25, 2023
- Dubai (GST) - 2 AM on August 25, 2023
- Beijing (CST) - 6 AM on August 25, 2023
- Tokyo (JST) - 7 AM on August 25, 2023
- Sydney (AEST) - 8 AM on August 25, 2023
- Auckland (NZST) - 10 AM on August 25, 2023
So, that concludes our piece on the release time of Armored Core 6.
Whilst you wait for the game to launch, you can check out other details about the game like its system requirements, the best weaponry available to use in the game, as well as whether it’s cross play compatible.