Searching for information on Apex Legends Twitch drops? We've got you covered! The latest season of Apex Legends is almost finished, and you might be wondering how to get your hands on some exclusive items without having to drop into the action.
But before we take a closer look at Apex Legends Twitch drops, be sure to check out our Apex Legends tier list ranking all of the legends from best to worst.
How to get Apex Legends Twitch drops
The process of earning Twitch drops in Apex Legends is rather straightforward. Usually, players can claim rewards by watching affiliated streamers or the official Apex Legends Twitch channel.
The next dose of drops should appear on the Apex Legends Twitch channel.
Here are all of the rewards you could've earned during the ALGS Split 2 Playoffs:
- July 13 - Charbroiled R99 Skin - Unlocks at 60 minutes
- July 14 - Fiery Fractals Wraith Skin - Unlocks at 60 minutes
- July 15 - Ratting Holospray - Unlocks at 60 minutes
- July 16 - Predator Weapon Charm - Unlocks at 60 minutes
How to link EA and Twitch accounts
So now that you're prepared for the next batch of drops to land, you need to link your EA and Twitch accounts. This means you can claim the rewards once they appear. So here's what you need to do:
- Make sure your in-game name is linked to your EA account
- Head to the Twitch website and log in
- Select the 'Connect with Twitch' option, enter your EA details, and click 'Next'
- Wait for the next opportunity to earn Twitch drops
When are the next Apex Legends Twitch drops?
We don't have an exact date for the next round of drops, however, with Season 18 fast approaching, we're sure there'll be some good freebies up for grabs.
The last dose of Apex Legends Twitch drops went live on July 13, 2023, as part of the ALGS Split 2 Playoffs. The next bout of the Apex Legends Global Series is happening in Birmingham at the start of September, so make sure to check back then!
But there you have it, that's all there is to know about Apex Legends Twitch drops. For more, check out our Apex Legends weapon tier list for a closer look at the best guns to use