The Apex Legends Season 17 weapon buffs and nerfs making their way to the battle royale have a high chance of spicing up the existing meta. Season 17 comes with plenty of new content including the arrival of Ballistic and weapon mastery giving you even more chances to earn some epic Apex Legends cosmetic items.
Respawn Entertainment is no stranger to tweaking the performance of weapons in order to guarantee plenty of variety over the course of a season and in Season 17, there's a high chance the meta shifts once again.
But, before we take a closer look at the Apex Legends Season 17 weapon buffs and nerfs, take a look at our Apex Legends tier list showcasing the best legends to use.
Apex Legends Season 17 craftable and crate weapons
The start of a new season means changes to the crate and craftable weapons available to obtain. For Season 17, the L-Star has entered the crate while the RE-45 returns as ground loot.
Additionally, the Alternator and the Sentinel make their way into the crafter, meaning the EVA-8 and the 30-30 Repeater will disappear from the floor.
As for gold weapons, you can find the Flatline, Triple Take, Spitfire, Volt, and Mastiff for some additional firepower.
All Apex Legends Season 17 weapon buffs and nerfs
- L-Star EMG enters the crate
- RE-45 returns to the floor
Weapon crafting rotation
- Alternator SMG enters the crafter
- Sentinel enters the crafter
- EVA-8 returns to the floor
- 30-30 Repeater returns to the floor
Gold weapon rotation
- Flatline, Triple Take, Spitfire, Mastiff, Volt
- Added Disruptor Rounds: 60% damage increase against shields
- Base Damage Reduced to 16 (was 17)
- Projectiles now have passthrough: 60% damage retained
- Projectile growth increased
- Improved recoil pattern
- Removed barrel
- Ammo Stockpile: 324
- Reduced VFX brightness when hitting unarmored targets
- Projectile size increased when fully charged
- Projectile size increased
- Improved hipfire spread
- Tightened bullet pattern when fully choked
- Ammo per shot reduced to 1 (was 3)
- Magazines sizes adjusted to match the new ammo costs
- Purple Mag: Increased to 10 shots (was 9)
- Removed 1 bullet from base and all magazines
- No Magazine reduced to 19 (was 20)
- White Magazine reduced to 21 (was 22)
- Blue Magazine reduced to 24 (was 25)
- Purple & Gold magazine reduced to 27 (was 28)
- Reduced shots per magazine to 3 (was 4)
- Reduced spawn rate
There you have it, that's all of the Apex Legends Season 17 weapon buffs and nerfs. For more, check out our Apex Legends weapon tier list for a closer look at the best guns to use.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides , Apex Legends , and Battle Royale pages.