The Apex Legends Season 17 legend buffs and nerfs are some of the more significant changes in Season 17 of Respawn Entertainment's battle royale. Apex Legends contains a wide range of characters with plenty of different abilities capable of making an impact.
Season 17 sees the arrival of Ballistic in addition to major Ranked changes and weapon mastery, which gives you the opportunity to unlock some exclusive rewards. Aside from the new content, the legend buffs and nerfs are bound to spice up the meta.
Before we take a closer look at the Apex Legends Season 17 legend buffs and nerfs, don't forget to check out our Apex Legends tier list showcasing the best legends to use.
All Apex Legends Season 17 legend buffs and nerfs
- Dark Veil
- Scan Highlights & Diamonds are no longer visible through the Dark Veil.
- Now gets slowed to weapon sprint speed instead of weapon walk speed when targeting with her tac.
- Class changed from Skirmisher to Support.
All Apex Legends Season 17 class changes
Alongside adjustments to Mirage, Ash, and Catalyst, the developers have applied a number of changes to the Legend classes they slot into. Here's a closer look.
- Smart loot gains have been adjusted to reduce skipping an upgrade tier.
- It will now be less likely to jump from White to Purple or Blue to Gold.
- Optics are now given based on team rather than just Assault Legend who opens them.
- Added special drop rate for Gold Optics.
- Support Bins will now guarantee at least one Battery in one of the Secret Compartment slots.
- Support Bins will now award MRBs if your ally is dead, even if you don’t have their banner card.
- Legend Banners can now be crafted by ANY player who has a Support Class Legend in their Squad.
- Care packages are now automatically pinged for the team on reveal.
- This includes empty Care Packages that have already been looted by another team.
There you have it, that's all there is to know about the Apex Legends Season 17 legend buffs and nerfs. For more, take a look at our Apex Legends weapon tier list for a closer look at the best guns to use.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Guides , Apex Legends , and Battle Royale pages.