Genshin Impact Sayu is one of many Inazuma characters leaked ahead of their release dates.
She's an Anemo wielder with a mischievous streak and a penchant for not doing what she's supposed to.
Yoimiya and Ayaka try looking after her, but Sayu essentially does what Sayu wants.
It's possible we could see these three characters added in the same update, though the exact Sayu release date is still a bit uncertain.
Whatever the case, she's the first Anemo claymore wielder and seems as if she'll be a useful character for attack and healer builds.
Here's everything we know so far about Genshin Impact Sayu, thanks to Honey Hunter's datamining.
Genshin Impact Sayu Release Date
Sayu is rumored to debut in Genshin Impact 1.7 which might go live on either July 21 or August 10.
- Shiyuumatsu-Ban Ninja Blade (Normal Attack)
- The normal attack will deal with four consecutive strikes.
- The charged attack will drain stamina to perform a continuous spinning attack against all nearby opponents.
- The plunging attack will make Sayu plunge from midair to deal AoE damage on-ground impact.
- Yoohoo Art: Fuuin Dash (Elemental Skill)
- Pressing it will allow Say to enter the Fufu Windwheel state and uses Fufu Whirlwind kick. If you hold it, she will roll about in Windwheel state and increases resistance to interruption.
- Sayu can control the direction of her roll and can end the power early to deal a stronger Whirlwind Kick with a maximum duration of 10 seconds.
- Yoohoo Art: Mujina Madness (Elemental Burst)
- Sayu will summon a pair of hands which will deal Anemo damage to all nearby opponents while healing party members.
- Afterwards, the skill will summon the Muji-Muji Daruma who may either deal Anemo damage to nearby opponents if the HP of nearby characters is above 70% or heal the health of the most struggling character if below 70%.
Sayu Elemental Skill: Fuuin Dash
Sayu transforms into a Fufu Windwheel and dashes forward, dealing Anemo AoE damage. The Windwheel generates a Whirlwind Kick that deals additional AoE damage.
- Press: Rolls forward a short distance
- Hold: Roll continuously and increase Sayu's interruption resistance. Can trigger Elemental Absorption.
- Maximum skill duration is 10 seconds
- End early to initiate a more powerful Whirlwind Kick
Sayu Elemental Burst: Mujina Madness
- Summons Helping Hands that heal party members and deal Anemo damage before summoning a Muji-Muji Daruma
- The Daruma will take one of two actions
- Attacks opponents with Anemo AoE damage if nearby party members have 70% HP or higher
- Heals party members with less than 70% HP
- Yoohoo Art: Silencer’s Secret
- Your characters in the party will not startle Crystalflies which will get near them.
- Go Find Someone Else
- Triggering the Swirl elemental reaction while active will allow Sayu to heal all your characters and nearby allies for 300 HP. She may also heal an additional 1.2 HP for every point of Elemental Mastery she has once every 2 seconds.
- I Don’t Wanna Work
- The Muji-Muji Daruma created by her elemental burst may heal characters for 20% HP, as well as increasing the AoE of its attacks.
- Multi-task no Jutsu: Daruma attacks and heals simultaneously
- Egress Prep: Fuuin Dash Whirlwind Kick damage increases by 3.3% in press mode and increases by 3.3% every .5 seconds during hold mode
- The Bunshin Can Handle It: Increases Mujina Madness level by three, with a maximum of 15
- Skiving: New and Improved: Recovers 1.2 Energy every time Sayu triggers Swirl
- Speed Comes First: Increases Fuuin Dash level by three, with a maximum of 15
- Sleep o'Clock: Every point of Sayu's Elemental Mastery increases the Daruma's attach by 0.2% and increases HP restored by 3.