So you want to get good at Fortnite right, but everyone else is just too damn strong!
Or maybe you want to show off some mad plays to all your Subscribers on Twitch and Youtube!
Well, the best course for each of these is to load into a Bot Lobby of course.
That way, pesky players won’t get in your way, and you can crank 90s on some stupid AI.
Here’s our guide for how to set up a Fortnite Bot Lobby in Chapter 2 Season 7!
How To Get Bot Lobbies in Chapter 2 Season 7!
When you load into Fortnite for the first time ever, Epic tries to match you with Bots to keep you engaged.
Though long time players can access these lobbies too, as long as you know what you’re doing!
1. First off, create a new account on a platform different from your main account! So if you play on Switch, set it up on Xbox, PlayStation or PC.
2. Next, make friends with this account on your main account.
3. Invite yourself to a party and start a match.
4. As soon as you load in, leave on your new account, as it can’t gain any XP!
5. Your main account will now be loaded into a nice easy bot lobby. Rinse and repeat to keep grinding!
And there you have it!
You're also more likely to get easier lobbies at the start of a new season, so utilise those early matches well!
This is how it has worked in past seasons and should work in this one too.
We hope this guide helps, good luck out there!