Fortnitemares 2021 was released a while ago and there's already a bunch of exclusive rewards that players can earn by completing simple quests. One such exclusive reward is the iconic Ghostbusters-themed back bling that can be unlocked by completing five separate quests available in the Containment Specialist's punchcard.
Let's dive in and take a look at everything that you need to know about unlocking the Ghostbusters "No-Ghosts" back bling from Fortnitemares 2021.
Fortnitemares x Ghostbusters
In order to collect the Containment Specialist's punchcard, players will need to find the NPC on the island. The NPC can be found near his car located at Camp Cod. Once the player has received the punchcard, they will have to complete five stages to unlock the exclusive Ghostbusters back bling.
Each stage of the punchcard presents a separate quest that will reward players with 30,000 XP for each completed stage. This means that apart from the exclusive back bling, players will also be able to earn a total of 150,000 XP towards their Season 8 Battle Pass progression.
Let's take a look at all the quests available at each stage of the Ghostbusters Punchcard in Fortnite.
Quests in the Containment Specialist's Punchcard
Here are the quests available in the respective punchcard,
- Stage 1 (Common Tier) - Deploy 3 Seismographs in Misty Meadows or Catty Corner
- Stage 2 (Uncommon Tier) - Exterminate 3 mini-pufts with a pickaxe in Sludgy Swamp, Lazy Lake, or Retail Row.
- Stage 3 (Rare Tier) - Retrieve 5 mechanical parts from destroyed vehicles.
- Stage 4 (Epic Tier) - Place Ghostbusters signs in Dirty Docks, Holly Hedges, and Pleasant Park.
- Stage 5 (Legendary Tier) - Deploy a Ghost Trap
Completing all five of these quests will allow players to not only earn a total of 150,000 XP but also unlock the exclusive No-Ghosts back bling for free in Fortnite.
Make sure to follow us for more such guides and updates on Fortnitemares 2021.