The Serie A has finally made its way to the TOTS promotion, and it was worth the wait.
A jam packed squad has arrived, including Mr Cristiano Ronaldo himself, as has a host of new SBC and Objectives cards.
So if you're looking to save your cash then why not take a look at this TOTS Barella, who can be unlocked by completing a series of objectives.
Here is everything you need to know.
This Serie A Objectives card went live in FIFA 21 at 6pm BST on Friday, May 21st.
It will remain in-game for seven days, expiring at 6pm BST on Friday, May 28th.
This TOTS Barella card looks like the kingpin for any Serie A midfield, but you'll have to graft if you want him in your squad.
EA have set a total of five objectives to complete, all of which are located within the brand new FUT Friendly mode, Serie A Select.
- Golazzo!: Score 3 Outside of the Box goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Serie A Select
- Central Intelligence: Assist 4 goals using CMs in the Live FUT Friendly: Serie A Select
- Scoring Streak: Score 15 goals in the Live FUT Friendly: Serie A Select
- Winning Ways: Win 8 matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Serie A Select
- Italian Instinct: Score using Italian players in 12 separate matches in the Live FUT Friendly: Serie A Select
The Serie A Select is sure to be a popular mode this week due to the insane stats that Barella possesses, but thankfully, the Objectives aren't too difficult to complete.
Due to the relatively straightfoward nature of the objectives, there isn't a particular formation that we would recommend using, just whichever you feel comfortable with.
Begin with an Italian up front if you can though, as the 'Italian Instinct' objective is the longest one to complete and, by completing that particular objective, you'll eat away at the other four with ease.
Worth the Grind?
If you've got a Serie A side, then this really is a no brainer.
As a matter of fact, we don't actually think we've seen a better objectives card this year at all, let alone during the TOTS promotion.
You simply have to go out and pick this card up.