FUT Season 5 is now live in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team, bringing another set of rewards and objectives.
Another exciting thing to keep an eye out for is the new Level 30 Storyline Player Rewards, which will add depth and interesting new options to your FUT 21 squad.
FUT Season 5 Rewards
Here are all the rewards that you can obtain throughout FUT Season 5!
- [300 XP] 75+ Rated Rare Player Pack
- [1,100 XP] 500 Coin Boost for 5 Matches
- [2,100 XP] Premium Gold Pack
- [3,100 XP] Tifo Item
- [4,100 XP] 75+ Rated Rare Player Pack
- [5,100 XP] Badge Item
- [6,100 XP] Jumbo Gold 26 Pack
- [7,600 XP] Stadium Theme
- [9,600 XP] Gold Players Pack
- [12,600 XP] Ball
- [15,600 XP] Badge Item
- [18,600 XP] Stadium Theme Item
- [21,600 XP] 75+ Rated Rare Player Pack
- [24,600 XP] Small Prime Gold Players Pack
- [27,600 XP] 86 Storyline Player Card
- [30,600 XP] Background Tifo Item
- [33,600 XP] Rare Gold Pack
- [36,600 XP] Rare Gold Pack
- [40,600 XP] Background Tifo Item
- [44,600 XP] Rare Electrum Players Pack
- [49,600 XP] Pitch Trophy
- [54,600 XP] Badge
- [59,600 XP] Mega Pack
- [64,600 XP] Prime Gold Players Pack
- [69,600 XP] Tifo Item
- [74,600 XP] Stadium Theme
- [79,600 XP] Prime Players Pack Pick
- [85,600 XP] Background Tifo
- [91,600 XP] Pitch Trophy
- [100,000 XP] 89-90 Storyline Player Card
We will see the Storyline rewards receive a +1 upgrade
Icon Swaps Set 2 - Final Tokens Released
The 2nd lot of Icon Swaps 2 Tokens will be released on Friday 26th March to coincide with the start of FUT Season 5, giving players a chance to obtain the higher level rewards from Icon Swaps, or take the lower end packs ready for Team of the Year!
Make sure to get your first 8 tokens obtained before the release of the next 10 tokens, as you won’t be able to obtain them once the objectives expire!