Escape from Tarkov, the shooter/RPG from Battlestate Games, is still in beta and patches are eagerly anticipated by fans of the hardcore shooter.
Late last week, the developers released another patch with changes made to item prices and the spawn timings in the game.
Be sure to watch our wide variety of PS5 news here!
Escape From Tarkov: Patch Notes for July 3
- Added alpha container for purchase (LL2 PK)
- Upped quantity of items to spawn in plastic weapon boxes
- Lowered stress resistance req in Skier flint quest (was 8, now 6)
- Upped sell prices for several items (heavy armor, video card, dry fuel, etc)
- BS ammo is back to purchase as barter
While not the longest list, added an alpha container for purchase is a big boost. These allow items to be kept safe even if you die.
Stress resistance requirement now means you'll be able to take part in Skier's flint quest without reaching level 8 for that skill.
The price changes mean you'll want to be sure to hoard more from your runs so you can sell it!