The Destiny 2 weekly reset comes once a week. More new content and narrative can be expected, but also who knows what else will be unveiled from the Lore perspective. Plus you can expect more activities for players to complete in search of the new Power Level cap, as well as a new set of weekly challenges to complete. With that in mind, here's our handy guide to every available activity in Destiny 2 for the current event week.
Destiny 2 Weekly Reset - 22 February 2022
Below you'll find the Destiny 2 weekly reset released on 22 February. All details and activities mentioned below will reset once again on 1 March at 5PM GMT. As soon as the reset takes place we'll update this page with all the new info.
Nightfall - The Ordeal:
This week the Nightfall is The Scarlet Keep.
If you would like to see all the various modifiers for the Nightfall this week, follow the link, where we've listed everything you need to know for Adept, Hero, Legend, Master and Grandmaster levels.
Weekly Crucible Rotator
- Momentum Control: Achieve victory by capturing zones and defeating opponents. All weapons are more lethal; abilities replenish only with targets defeated, and tracker is disabled.
- Void Singe
- Eclipsed Zone: Eventide Ruins
- Empire Hunt: The Dark Priestess
- Exo Challenge: Simulation: Survival: Simulated Skill-Set Training: Survive the harsh weather as you take down the Vex.
Moon (Requires Destiny 2 Shadowkeep Expansion) -
- Wandering Nightmare: Nightmare of Horkis, Fear of Mithrax (Anchor of Light)
- Trove Guardian is in Archer's Line
- Nightmare Hunt: Pride - Defeat Skolas
- Nightmare Hunt: Anguish - Omnigul
- Nightmare Hunt: Insanity - Fanatic
Dreaming City (This requires the Forsaken Expansion): Weak Curse
- Petra can be found at The Strand
- Ascendant Challenge: Forfeit Shrine, Gardens of Esila
- Blind Well: Taken, Plague: Inomina
Eververse Bright Dust Offerings
If you want to know what Tess Everis and the Eververse Trading Company is selling in Destiny 2 this week, follow the link for a full run down.
Destiny 2 Weekly Resets Explained
Destiny 2's Weekly Reset occurs on Tuesdays, at 5 PM GMT.
At that point, the following activities will change:
- Nightfall Strikes
- Crucible Playlists
- Moon Activities (For Shadowkeep Owners)
- Menagerie Boss
- Dreaming City Curse Cycle (For Forsaken Owners)
- Escalation Protocol Boss
- Leviathan Raid Orders
- Prestige Raid Lairs
Your weekly bounties will also conclude, and perhaps most importantly, all of the rewards available are reset as well.
Destiny 2 Daily Reset Times
Daily Resets also occur at 5 PM GMT, but they offer much fewer content refreshes.
Expect new daily bounties to be available at vendors, and one activity will refresh, too - it could be the Crucible, Strikes, or Gambit.
That means it's usually worth logging in, just to see what you can complete for some new loot.
Destiny 2 Weekend Reset Guides
Destiny offers a couple of unique rotations on Fridays.
The first is Xur, Agent of the Nine and well-known merchant that sells exotic weapons and armour, as well as other curios in exchange for legendary shards. If you want to know Where is Xur and what he is selling this week, follow the link.
The other weekly change on a Friday is Trials of Osiris, a high-level PvP mode that will earn you some amazing rewards based on how many wins you secure. Once again, follow the link to discover the latest Trials of Osiris Rewards and Map this week.
Both Xur and Trials will leave the game at the next weekly reset, on Tuesdays at 5 PM GMT.