Coinbase being one of the leading crypto wallets facilitates multiple services across the domain, but can it help users transfer crypto from Coinbase to Crypto.com?
Sending money to Crypto.com from Coinbase is very easy. Let's take a look at how to do just that, in a few simple guided steps.
How To Transfer From Coinbase to Crypto.com
Users can transfer crypto from Coinbase to Crypto.com by following the steps mentioned below:
- Launch the Crypto.com app, and click on the transfer button, tap on the deposit crypto option to facilitate cross transfers.
- Select the crypto that you wish to transfer.
- Copy the crypto wallet address that appears.
- Open the Coinbase app and click on the transfer button.
- Click on the "Send crypto to another wallet" option.
- Enter the amount of tokens or coins that you wish to send to your Crypto.com address.
- Click continue
- Enter the copied wallet address from Crypto.com and email, then click on the Send option.
- The next page will display your transaction details, click on the "Send Now" option and enter the two-step verification code to proceed.
And that's it, your transfer should then be complete, but we'd suggest checking in your Crypto.com account to make sure.