What's included in the COD: Mobile season 6 patch notes? COD: Mobile Season 6 went live just a few short days ago, and the developer has now released the official patch notes. The new season comes with several major changes, including fresh game modes and a couple of new maps from Modern Warfare.
You can also expect to see the return of the fan-favourite Undead Siege zombie mode in COD: Mobile Season 6. At the same time, new innovative changes are also planned for the battle royale mode.
What Are the COD: Mobile Season 6 Patch Notes?
Here are the COD: Mobile Season 6 patch notes:
Premium Battle Pass Rewards
New Epic Weapon Blueprints:
- Type 25 - Jungle Militia
- MX9 - Stone Serpent
- HG 40 - All Angles
- DL Q33 - Black Market
- ICR-1 - Blood Money
New Epic characters:
- Rosa - Double Agent
- Price - The Captain
- Soap - Takedown
- Domino - Revolutionary
New legendary calling card:
- Escape in Style
Free Battle Pass Rewards
- New functional weapon type: MX9 (SMG) - High fire rate and damage, with high precision, hit rate if large calibre ammo is used.
- New scorestreak: Swarm (Summon a swarm of Hunter Killer drones to detect and destroy enemies).
- Brand new Featured Events and Seasonal Events are Available throughout the season
- New functional weapon type: Rytec AMR (sniper) (The anti-vehicle sniper rifle can cause a lot of damage to vehicles in BR mode. It is equipped with the unique 25*9mm Thermite 5-R mag and 25×59mm Explosive 5-R mag and can kill opponents in one shot at close range).
- Two new Melee: Machete, Wrench
Stack: First seen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Stack has made its way to Call of Duty: Mobile and is live now in game! True to its MW roots of being a Gunfight map, Stack is a compact 3 lane map perfect for any 2v2 or 1v1 battles.
- Soldiers must be careful of enemies approaching from both near and far and protect themselves with bunkers.
- Available in these modes: Gunfight, Duel
Slums: New compact map featuring streets, buildings, parks and alleys, for players to experience a full range of combat modes (from street battles to sniper duels).
- Available in these modes: TDM, Domination, S&D, Hardpoint, 10v10 TDM, 10v10 Domination.
Nuketown Classic: Available in these modes: TDM, Domination, Hardpoint, 10v10 TDM, 10v10 Domination
New Ranked Series
The new Series runs from July to August 2021. It will features new rewards for both MP and BR mode.
- Battle Royale – (Epic Operator) Lerch – Penalty Kick
- Multiplayer – (Epic Weapon) CR-56 AMAX - Street Venom
New Game Mode
- 3v3 intense fighting on a small map!
- Available in modes: 3v3 TDM, 3v3 DOM, 3v3 KC, 3v3 CTF
- Included maps: Reclaim, Stack, Cage, King, Pine
- New vehicle - Muscle Car
- Brand new powerful two-seater vehicle with a streamlined body that enables players to burn up the road.
- New graphical changes and optimizations
- Example, improved foliage from the Chinese version of Call of Duty: Mobile
- More information on this below in the BR section
- New map changes related to Undead Siege
New rewards have been added to clan store, like an epic variant the operator Firebreak
Players can now view detailed information of clans, including clan trophies and historical performance.
Clan leaders are now able to rename clans through name change cards that have been added to the clan store.
Chat board now includes a ‘Recruit’ button. Clan leaders can also send detailed clan information to chat channels.
Message board has been added to Clan War maps. Click on the chat bar in Clan War to open the message board, and leave a message for your clanmates and foes!
- Read More - Best COD: Mobile Lotus loadout
In the new Undead Siege mode, you will team up with Richtofen, Tank Dempsey, and Nikolai Belinski to survive in an isolated location.
You will need to collect materials and supplies during the day and prepare for a surge of zombie attacks at night.
Apart from weapons, you can also make use of defense towers to protect yourself. Help Richtofen and his team escape!
- Weapon balance adjustment in Undead Siege
- In Undead Siege mode, weapon damage follows different rules.
- You can check the basic damage of different weapons in your loadout.
- In the game, weapon damage will increase according to rarity.
Weapon Balance Adjustment
- Without any attachment: Slight adjustments to bullet spread.
- 25 Round OTM Mag: decrease ADS time.
- 30 Round OTM Mag: increase a speed and increase ADS movement speed.
Without any attachment: Enhance hip-fire accuracy
- OWC Marksman: decrease vertical recoil, decrease horizontal recoil.
- MIP Extended Light Barrel: Decrease ADS time
- YKM Integral Suppressor: Decrease ADS time.
- 40 Round Extended Mag: Increase movement speed, Decrease reload time.
- 48 Round Extended Mag: Increase movement speed, Decrease reload time.
- 30-30 Ammo - Increased head Damage multiplier
- Without any attachment: Increase Damage Range
- Increase reload speed
- Slightly increase ADS Bullet Spread
Operator Skill Adjustments
- Bull Charge: Increase the energy consumed every time you hit the enemy.
- Hawk X3: limit the lifting angle of the machine gun, decrease the duration, reduce the flying speed.
- Thermite: decrease the burn damage slightly, decrease the duration of the speed reducing effect, decrease the explosion range slightly.
- Axe: Slightly decrease the damage range and the time to land a hit.
- Baseball Bat: Slightly decrease the damage range and the time to land a hit.
- Sickle: Slightly increase the damage range.
Map/mode related optimizations:
- Meltdown -Domination mode adjustment, Adjusted location of point B in Meltdown for gameplay experience and balance.
- Crash - Hardpoint mode adjustment - Adjusted location of the first hardpoint in Crash to helicopter wreckage for better gameplay experience
- Shoot house - Optimized color of scenes in Shoot house
- Aniyah Incursion - Indoor effect optimization, Optimized indoor lighting and reflection effects.
- Coastal - Upgraded the appearance of the police car in Coastal to be more aligned with the scenes.
Other optimizations on experience
- VTOL: Adjusted the locations of the missile button and the movement button
- Throwing props: Players can split Lethal and Tactical items into two separate buttons in Settings
- Throwables: When Fast Throw Grenade is on, there will be a new function of displaying throw trajectory if the grenade button is pressed and held
- Throwables: If the player is killed when he is holding a triggered frag grenade, the grenade will not explode immediately but will fall to the ground and explode when charging time runs out.
- Operator Skill: The charging progress will be displayed.
- Operator Skill: All energy will be refunded when dying during activation of the Operator Skill. A majority of energy will also be refunded when dying shortly after activation of the Operator Skill if the skill was not used. Neither refund applies to Gravity Spikes.
- Scorestreaks: Players can configure multiple sets of scorestreaks in Loadout, but once scores are obtained in-game, the current scorestreaks cannot be changed even if the Loadout is switched.
- Icons in mini-map optimized: Info icons (such as teammate, enemy location, scorestreaks etc.) in the minimap will change in size based on the player's location, and enemies’ altitude information will also be displayed above their red dots in the mini-map.
- Optimized the performance of the Thermite Reload, which can now cause burning damage to enemies within range.
- Fixed a bug where player can use the function of one click to ADS and fire continuously (and the fire rate limit is also broken) when using arctic.50.
- Pine Collision BUG in Pine: Fixed abnormal collision of a tree in Pine.
- Terminal: Fixed a bug where a flowerpot could cause a player to get stuck and players could cause damage through walls in the Terminal map.
- Standoff Scene BUG in Standoff: Abnormal display of the fountain in Standoff fixed.
- Suldal Harbor Scene BUG in Suldal Harbor: Missing oil drum in a corner of Suldal Harbor fixed.
- Add the function of customized Vehicle operation:
- Added a separate setting for Vehicle in Settings, where players can customize their preferred vehicle operation mode, and the size and position of buttons in each operation mode.
- Balance adjustment of Vehicle:
- Reduce the speed of the Snowboard when the player skates in non - snow areas
- The option to unfold Wingsuit by default - if the setting is on, the Wingsuit will unfold at a certain altitude, and if the setting is off, it requires another click to unfold the Wingsuit
- Sound visualization in mini-map, players can choose to display the location of the sound or its direction
- Two modes of parachuting are available - sliding the screen to turn by default or sliding the screen to view surroundings which allows movements to be more natural.
- The new icon above the airdrop box in scenes
- New icon above the BR Class machine in scenes
- Sound prompt: Added new prompt of "display the direction of the sound source", which can be switched on/off in: [Settings]-[Basic]-[BR Mode]
- Sound prompt: Added function of displaying a sound prompt on the main screen, which can be turned on/off in: [Settings]-[Basic]-[BR Mode]
- Added light effects to the 3 kinds of supply boxes in the map, and optimized sound effect of opening boxes
- Added corresponding special effects to Legendary weapons and custom loadout weapons with Legendary or Mythic skins on the ground.
BR Bug Fixes
- Fixed wrong display of smoke trail on foot when parachuting
Other General Optimizations
- Players can adjust zoom on the mini-map, and the mini-map now supports centralization and rotation.
- New feature: the player can configure and save 2 different settings (HUD options)
- Sensitivity sharing function: Players can upload their own sensitivity settings to the cloud and generate codes to share with other players. Others can preview and copy the same settings.
- Added sliding tackle prompt: with the setting enabled, the crouch icon will switch to the sliding tackle icon when the player can make a sliding tackle.
- Add the ability for teammates to be visible with the setting is enabled, the player can see teammate locations
- New-season and new rewards
- Optimized quality of shared ranked pictures
- The accuracy of the strength evaluation on MP Rank teams optimized
- A new season with unique rewards
- Optimized BR matching mechanism to reduce understaffed situations when players are playing in duos or quads.
- Strengthened the detection and punishment of negative behaviours in BR