If the leaks are true, Call of Duty: Warzone is nearing its latest nuke event and fans are pretty excited to see where that takes the series.
Obviously, those that are playing the shooter are going to prepare for this by getting all the best weapons they can, with some wondering if they should bother with the M4A1 since it is one of the earliest weapons you get in the game.
Warzone M4A1 Attachments List and Unlock Levels
Despite being a fairly early weapon you get, seriously it unlocks at Level 1, fans seem to have a soft spot for the M4A1, possibly due to the number of attachments you can give it.
These make the weapon more powerful and should help you out, depending on how you like to play Warzone.
Now, here’s the attachment list and what level you need to be to unlock them:
- Flash Guard: + Muzzle Flash Concealment - Bullet Velocity (Required Level) Level 2
- Breacher Device: + Melee Damage - Aim Down Sight Speed - Aim Walking Steadiness (Required Level) Level 10
- Tactical Suppressor: + Sound Suppression - Aim Down Sight Speed - Aiming Walking Steadiness (Required Level) Level 12
- Muzzle Brake: + Recoil Stabilization - Aim Down Sight Speed - Aiming Stability (Required Level) Level 18
- Lightweight Suppressor: + Sound Suppression - Damage Range (Required Level) Level 37
- Compensator: + Recoil Control - Aim Down Sight Speed - Aiming Stability (Required Level) Level 43
- Monolithic Suppressor: + Sound Suppression + Damage Range - Aim Down Sight Speed - Aiming Walking Steadiness (Required Level) Level 58
These are some fairly solid attachments to have for a basic weapon and that is probably why you see so many people still carry around an M4A1.
It’s very good for early game and can even be upgraded for later on, though with other weapons available we wonder if this will still tickle the fancy of veteran Warzone players.
Call of Duty: Warzone is now available on the PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and PC.