Season 3 of Warzone is about to get underway and it has been one of the most anticipated seasons for the battle royale thanks to the addition of a brand-new version of Verdansk set in the 1980s and a huge in-game event that will take place a few hours prior to the new season kicking off.
With the launch of a new season, update 1.35 of the battle royale expected to be one of the biggest due to the sheer amount of content that will arrive. The usual additions of new Operators and weapons will feature along with plenty of other changes that players are hoping will be addressed.
Developer Raven Software has already confirmed changes are coming and with the new season just around the corner, it's likely that some will be included in update 1.35.
Here's what to expect in the upcoming update.
The article will be updated with the official patch notes as soon as they go live.
Warzone Update 1.35 Release Date And Time
Based on Warzone update 1.34, players can expect the patch to go live at any point after 7PM PST on April 22nd (3AM BST on April 23rd)
Raven Software or Activision has yet to confirm the exact timings. As soon as the times are confirmed, be sure to check back for all the latest intel.
Warzone's Season 2 Reloaded update came in at over 50GB for all platforms as Activision continues its efforts to optimise the files for the battle royale.
With plenty of content expected, there's every chance that update 1.35 could be even bigger which isn't the news many players were hoping for.
In the days leading up to the launch of Season 3, Activision will post more information surrounding the size of update 1.35.
What To Expect
Alongside the wealth of new content that will be arriving as part of Warzone's trip to the 1980s, there will be a number of bug fixes and quality of life improvements.
While these are often overlooked in the patch notes, these small changes often ensure Warzone is as smooth as possible and judging of Raven Software's recent list posted on Twitter, it's likely that there will be plenty of changes made.
The imbalanced weapon metagame is always a hot topic of conversation and with the recent addition of the Sykov pistol being the most recent weapon to receive the overpowered tag, changes are on the way, much to the delight of players.
Warzone Update 1.35 Patch Notes
- The RC-XD has been removed from Buy Stations and is now only available via Containment Monitors.
- Fixed an issue causing players to be unable to equip Armor Plates after activating certain Killstreaks or Field Upgrades.
- The Containment Protocol missiles will no longer land in the Play Area.
- The Containment Protocol missiles have had their sound effects volume reduced.
- Fixed a bug causing Loadout Drops to block movement and projectiles after the crate collapses.
- King Slayer Trios - The Gas Circle will no longer move completely outside of the Play Area.
- The Swatt Master Blueprint now correctly displays the Electric Dismemberment icon.
- Fixed a bug with the Modern Warfare Sniper Scope and Variable Zoom Scope where they were not displaying glint.
- Fixed a bug with Modern Warfare weapon perks where they were not having their intended effects.
- Fixed a bug with the Bullseye Reticle where it would sometimes cause frame rate issues or the disappearance of UI elements.
- Sorokin 140mm Auto (Sykov)
- Hip spread increased
- Akimbo (Sykov)
- Movement speed reduced by 5%
- 80 Round Drums (Sykov)
- Movement speed reduced by 5%
- ADS movement speed reduced by 7%
- When equipping the Sykov with the Sorokin 140mm Auto and the 80 Round Drums, damage is reduced by 25%.