After the big Season 3 Reloaded, what's left for Black Ops Cold War?
Update 1.17 has brought in a new Zombies Easter Egg and the return of Standoff to multiplayer
While the Easter Egg took plenty of time to complete, players are now patiently waiting for the next one to go live at some point during Season 4.
Here's today's Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes.
Read More: Black Ops Cold War: How To Slide Cancel
Black Ops Cold War Patch Notes Today
- Addressed an issue where players would sometimes crash or lose functionality if they attempted to equip a Custom Mod in the Create-a-Class menu during a match.
- Addressed an issue that allowed players to capture the #3 Hardpoint zone outside of the intended boundary.
- Addressed an issue that caused a black fade to play on respawn after spectating a teammate.
- Addressed an issue where placeholder white boxes would show in place of the Weapon Mastery badges in the "Killed By" feed during Best Play.
- Ray Gun
- Restored Pack-a-Punched Ray Gun ammo count to 40/160.
- Addressed an issue where the Custom Mod menu would sometimes show up blank after Pack-a-Punching a weapon.
- Reduced the amount of damage inflicted by the Chopper Gunner against the Orda.