After confirming the continued support of Valhalla into Year 2 through a third DLC, Ubisoft hasn't confirmed a release date for Paris beyond a 2021 Summer launch window. But it seems as though the update will be launching momentarily.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla Siege Of Paris Trophies Released, DLC Launching Soon
A list of trophies has been found online by PSN Profiles and there are a total of 9 trophies up for grabs (5 Bronzes and 4 Silvers).
The full list of trophies and their corresponding descriptions are as follows:
- Future Past - Enter the Assassin Bureau in Francia
- Bad Bull - Defeat the Ghost Auroch Boss
- Vendange - Kill an enemy with a scythe while wearing the full Reaper armor set
- Pat the Cats - Pat all the cats in Evreux
- Lèse-majesté - Complete 10 Rebel Missions
- Do What Is Right - Complete the Siege of Paris campaign
- Know What Is Right - Complete all territories of Francia
- We Nobles Three - Defeat all three Frankish Nobles
- Vive la Résistance - Reach maximum Infamy in the Rebel Missions
The subtext of the trophies seems to indicate what kind of gameplay elements the DLC will involve. Francia is suggested to be the main setting, confirming previous rumors of the expansion. Eivor will fight new enemies like the Frankish Nobles and what seems to be a central villain in the Ghost Auroch.
With regards to exploration, it looks like an Assassin's bureau will be evident in Francia while new gear through the Reaper Armor will be available. Rebel Missions are implied to be a big part of the DLC too.
When a list of trophies such as this appears online, it is a good indication that The Siege of Paris will be accessible very soon.
Beyond Eivor's adventures, Ubisoft will be shifting the franchise towards a live service route, possibly offering an ever-expanding map full of various timelines and settings.