In Apex Legends, you earn in-game currencies that you can spend on cool items and cosmetics in the item store. It can take some grinding to get enough money to spend on the more expensive items, but it is worth it. The shop will often offer things that would be hard to get in any other way. Sometimes, you are lucky and get given these items in Apex packs or as battle pass rewards.
There are plenty of ways that you can get your hands on cosmetics for your game, but purchasing them at the shop is definitely the easiest. If there is a special event on, the item shop may be the only way you can get a specific item. It can be expensive at times but you should check the store page every week as some things may be on sale!
Here is our breakdown of the items you can find in the shop this week.
Apex Legends Item Store: Weekly Deals (March 29 - April 5)
The Intimidator Bundle - 1,800 Coins
- The Intimidator: Legendary Bloodhound Skin
- Wrath Bringer: Legendary Prowler Skin
- x5 Rare Apex Packs
Boared to Death Bundle - 2,150 Coins
- Boared To Death: Legendary Fuse Skin
- Wild Swing: Epic Fuse Frame
- Hot Potato: Epic Fuse Skydive Emote
Hot Potato: Epic Fuse Skydive Emote - 1,000 Coins
Guerilla Ghoul Bonus Bundle -1,200 Coins
- Guerilla Ghoul: Epic Revenant Skin
- x2 Rare Apex Packs
Warp Zone: Legendary Mastiff Skin - 1,800 Coins
Pixel Hunter: Legendary Mastiff Skin [Must have Warp Zone Skin] - 1,800 Coins or 6,500 Legend Tokens
The Lowrider: Legendary Flatline Skin - 1,800 Coins
Party Starter: Legendary Flatline Skin [Must have Party Starter Skin] - 1,800 Coins or 10,500 Legend Tokens
The store itself is set into 4 categories. Each one is focused on a specific type of purchasable item.
- Featured: This is where you will find all of the daily and weekly items on offer. They are usually at a discounted price.
- Apex Packs: You can purchase one or a bundle of Apex Packs here.
- Heirlooms: This is where you can spend Heirloom Shards to craft Heirlooms for your favourite Legend.
- Editions: You can buy special, Legend-specific versions of the game.
When Does the Store Refresh?
The weekly reset for Apex happens on a Tuesday and the store should refresh with it. If there are items you want to purchase, we recommend getting them before this date. However, there are some items that have their own time limits and you will be able to see them on the store page.
What In-Game Currencies Can You Use?
You can use Apex Coins, Legend Tokens, and Heirloom Shards to trade for items in the shop. However, Heirloom Shards can only be used to purchase an Heirloom item.
- Learn more: Our page explaining Apex Legends Heirlooms.
We will update this page in line with all of the item store updates.
Apex Legends lets you battle against other squads to become the champion squad. If you want some help with climbing to the top of the leaderboard, take a look at the best weapons for this season. Also, we have a guide that shows you who are the best Legends for this particular season.