Adding some personal flair to your Apex Legends Mobile profile is what makes it stands out from the crowd. With various cosmetic items ranging from skins to weapon charms, there are plenty of combinations to choose from. In addition, players are curious to know how to change the profile picture in Apex Legends Mobile.
Depending on your account, there are several ways to change your profile picture within the game. Thankfully, the process is incredibly straightforward and only takes a few minutes to complete.
Before we take a look at how to change your profile picture in Apex Legends mobile, be sure to check out our initial Apex Legends Mobile weapon tier list along with how to get 60fps in an Apex Legends Mobile match.
How to Change Apex Legends Mobile Profile Picture
As mentioned in the introduction, the process of changing the profile picture differs slightly based on which account you're using to drop into the action. Here's how to do it regardless of account.
If you're playing Apex Legends Mobile using an EA account, follow these steps to change your profile picture:
- Log into your EA account and select Settings.
- Click on your existing profile picture.
- Upload a new image.
- Sign out of Apex Legends Mobile and sign in with the EA account. The picture will change to your new selection.
Changing your Apex Legends profile picture using a Gmail account is slightly different, so here's how to do it:
- Log into your Gmail account and head to the Personal Information tab.
- Click on the current profile picture.
- Upload another picture.
- Sign out of Apex Legends Mobile
- Sign back in and the new avatar will appear
- Log into your Apple account and head to Settings.
- Click on the Apple ID profile photo.
- Upload a new image of your choice.
- Sign out of Apex Legends and log back in to see the new picture.
- Log into your Facebook account and select Profile.
- Select Change Profile Photo.
- Upload a new image.
- Log out of Apex Legends Mobile and log back in to see the new picture in-game.
That's how to change your Apex Legends profile picture so you can add a personal touch to your profile. For more on the handheld version of the battle royale, check out our dedicated Apex Legends Mobile page for all the latest news and guides!