A new list of hotfixes has gone live today after the weekly reset, mainly including the removal of faction-specific Runecarving Legendaries requirement in order to allow players to use them when discovered from the Chronicle of Lost Memories item in Korthia.
Kel'Thuzad has also received a bug fix inside the Sanctum of Domination, as well as, a fix to Priests who choose the Necrolord covenant.
These changes come at a time where Blizzard is slowly announcing content that will be coming with patch 9.1.5, so it is doubtful to see any large changes until then.
World Of Warcraft: Shadowlands Hotfixes For August 24th
- Players can now continue to give Rendle hats to complete Rendle's Big Day after becoming his best friend.
- Fixed an issue where Kevin's Oozeling (Necrolord Soulbind) would not activate when Unholy Nova (Necrolord Ability) does not heal.
Dungeons and Raids
Sanctum of Domination
- Glacial Spikes now properly kill themselves and apply Frozen Destruction even if they receive no damage from the players.
Items and Rewards
- Runecarving memories which required reputation with a faction to use now instead require the reputation in order to purchase, allowing them to be used when obtained by Chronicle of Lost Memories without having the required reputation.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Reinforced Stygian Shoulders to drop for non-plate classes when opening the Escaped Wilderlings' Talon-Pierced Mawsworn Lockbox.
- Credit for feeding Darkmaul will now be granted while in a raid group.
- “A Suitable Demise” can now be completed while the Kyrian assault is active.