Warframe recently got its big Sisters of Parvos expansion, adding even more enemies to fight and weapons to get, like the ‘Sisters’ that appear in the expansion’s name, among other things to slash or shoot.
This is obviously something that Warframe fans are going to enjoy since it’s more Warframe things and us gamers who support these kinds of free-to-play games aren’t hard to please, so more expansions like these are appreciated for the content they add.
Warframe Sisters Of Parvos: How To Get All Tenet Weapons
Naturally, a lot of Warframe fans want to know how to get all the Tenet Weapons in the latest Sisters of Parvos expansion.
Fans will be happy to know that getting these Tenet Weapons won’t require any microtransactions, though it could lead to some grinding since players will need to defeat the actual Sisters of Parvos to get them.
So, without further ado, here are all of the Tenet Weapons you can get from defeating the Sisters of Parvos in Warframe.
- Tenet Envoy: It is a rocket launcher that is wire-guided for greater accuracy but it travels slowly. The patented Granum Attaché System reloads the weapon when holstered.
- Tenet Diplos: It is a pair of auto-lock-on, homing-projectile pistols with shoot-from-hip for a more conventional pistol experience. The patented Granum Attaché System reloads the pistols when holstered.
- Tenet Spirax: You can dominate rivals with this pistol’s lightning-fast rail-slugs. Get more headshots to speed up reload on this weapon.
- Tenet Tetra: It is the Parvosian upgrade of the classic Tetra. It has a slower fire rate but comes with a larger magazine. So you can now alt-fire the entire clip as a large burst radius grenade launcher.
- Tenet Flux Rifle: This modified Flux Rifle has increased fire rate and range. Recharge has been replaced with ammo clips to accommodate greater power needs.
- Tenet Arca Plasmor: It is the custom variant of a Corpus classic. The staggering blasts from this weapon now ricochet and have a greater range at the cost of a slower fire and reload speed. After using this weapon, surviving enemies are consumed with radiation.
- Tenet Cycron: It is a reengineered Cycron with refracting energy disc that can split off the main target hitting up to 2 additional nearby targets.
- Tenet Dendron: The Tenet Dendron was already a ferocious hand cannon, but now it has been made more destructive with the addition of an alternate fire mode that empties an entire clip in one devastating burst.