The first update for Valorant's Episode 3 is set to release within a few hours and the official patch notes reveal quite a few bug fixes being implemented.
Here are the official patch notes for update 3.01 in Valorant.
- Sage can no longer place Barrier Orb on some projectiles while they’re in the air
- Fixed bug where Skye was able to activate the flash of Guiding Light while suppressed
- Fixed the ability to heal KAY/O while downed in NULL/CMD
- Fixed Sova’s Recon Bolt projectile from looking deployed for enemies when flying through the air
Social Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where you were able to abuse text chat colors to impersonate system messages
- Fixed a bug where the invite button UI overlapped with Defender Coach UI in Custom Games
- Fixed bug where names were appearing as question marks if you had the “Use Generic Names for Players Outside my Party” setting turned on
Progression Bug Fixes
- Fixed alignment issues in Observer view
- Fixed Account Leveling issue where some of you got a lower level than intended
If impacted, you will receive your correct Account Level and will keep the AP gained while playing at the incorrect level.
- Fixed visual issues affecting Account Leveling at the End of Game screen
Update 3.01 is scheduled to release on July 7th at the following times (according to time zones)
- 8:00 AM PST
- 11:00 AM EST
- 4:00 PM GST
- 5:00 PM CEST